Why?

Old April 6th, 2011, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

Default Why?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:20:52 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

You're Welcome, ny mistake.

Sunny-----Jean is stall a bitch

"Gadget World" wrote in message
Thanks Sunny, but it wansn't my mistake!

Gadget

Why do the "lessers" make three posts and only one contains a message?
Morons.

--Jean--The Lord's Rebuker Of Idiots
Old April 6th, 2011, 10:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011 16:25:24 -0500, Stu wrote:

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:25:50 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 15:20:52 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

You're Welcome, ny mistake.

Sunny-----Jean is stall a bitch

"Gadget World" wrote in message
Thanks Sunny, but it wansn't my mistake!

Gadget

Why do the "lessers" make three posts and only one contains a message?

Lessers? Lessers of who Jean you?

.... and you call people morons LOL

Look at yourself before pointing fingers.

Stu, you should know who the lessers are. You are their leader.
Old April 7th, 2011, 04:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_7_]

On Wed, 6 Apr 2011 21:20:21 -0500, Villa Deauville wrote:

Back under your rock, you baptist haters(Jean)

Sunny-----We have no haters in Jew heaven

Sunny, you might make it a practice to look at the headers of the
posts before you reply...That was not posted by me as well as the one
following it. The two following it, seven before and any after. If the
header has: " A noiseless patient Spider "as the
organization....X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express
6.00.2900.5931"
It has been posted by a forger.
Mine has "X-Privat.Org NNTP Server - http://www.x-privat.org...... "

It is sad that someone is so filled with hate that they want to use it
to cause dissention between those who post here. You see, I have
that person in my filth file so the only way he-she-it-they think that
I will read their filth is by forging my name to its trash.

I get a laugh ha when I read them because it shows how desperate they
are...I could tweak my filth file so as not to read them but ed has
erectile dysfunction and I have to have something to do other than
twiddle my ****. They do not bother me because I pity them...in Jesus'
name.

I don't use that type of ****ing filthy language in my posts...Others
who post here and know me know the difference right away because some
of them are victims of this loon, too. If you go into the properties
of the posts you will be able to determine if the post is authentic.
If not, then blow me. He-she-it-they hate us Holy Roman Catholics
Saved By Christ, the Christ-crucifying Jewballs and turd packing,
destined for HELL homosexuals (sorry Charles and Tom K.), so when you
see ridiculous posts that involve those groups, they have been posted
by the forger.

--Jean
Old April 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K[_3_]

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:05:39 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

He-she-it-they hate us Holy Roman Catholics
Saved By Christ, the Christ-crucifying Jewballs and turd packing,
destined for HELL homosexuals (sorry Charles and Tom K.),

It's OK Jean, I'd rather have turd juice on my dick than be you any
day.
Old April 18th, 2011, 03:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default Why? part 2

I just got off another cruise and the late animals did it again.

They arrive after the show starts and then climb all over the people
sitting in their formal attire.

Naturally the late ones are not dressed well or clean and think nothing
of stepping all over everyone, as they feel they have nothing to lose.

Now that RCI has Ice shows in the afternoon, these freaks come directly
from the pool in their wet swimwear, without even putting a towel under
them.

After they change their seats a few times, everyone who sits in their
wet seats ruins their own clothes.

I know the cruise lines need the business, but they would do well to
close and lock the doors before starting any show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadget

Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K

Gadget World wrote On 4/4/2011 9:00 PM:
Why do some people always wait until the last minute before coming to
the theatre and disturb everyone to get the last seat in the row, only
to leave that seat a minute later for another row, and then they leave
the theatre 4 minutes later, when they realize that they don't like this
show after they fought for a seat and made dozens of people get up and
stepped on their feet anyway!

That's life. Some folks just don't think about disturbing others. Their
mom and dad never taught them any manners. **** happens, don't let the
ignorant amongst us bother you.

--
________