Earthquake

Old April 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

Default Earthquake

Why must people post such mean things about some one elses misery,I fell
sorry for all the innocent people in japan,even tho they were not up to
par dec.7th 1941

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old April 7th, 2011, 11:29 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Whitfield

On Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:49:10 -0400, Surfer E2468 wrote:

Why must people post such mean things about some one elses misery,I fell
sorry for all the innocent people in japan

Okay, so what do we know about the Almighty and his brand of ass
whooping? In the Old Testament it's basically reserved for the enemies
of the Jews and the Lord doesn't really **** around with the small
stuff like slanty-eyed mijits. He floods the planet. He sends an angel
with a fiery sword to lop the dicks off the offending parties. He
sends plagues and all manner of first born annihilating **** to smash
the enemies of Israel. Which at the time, Nippon was trading head
slashes with the Chinks.

...even tho they were not up to par dec.7th 1941

I made a T-Shirt after a Slantanese gov official said american Workers
were uneducated and lazy. I has a mushroom cloud and the words below
it:

´Build by lazy uneducated American workers, field tested in Japanˇ
--
Susette
Cruise Outlets & Travel

1-800-786-9330