Check this out...

Old November 26th, 2003, 04:23 AM
righter

Default Check this out...

http://www.chalkthree.com/AVI/Mouse.asf

Old November 26th, 2003, 07:35 PM
Plasma

And this has what to do with cruising?

"righter" wrote in message
http://www.chalkthree.com/AVI/Mouse.asf

Old November 28th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Aaron the Aardvark

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:35:15 GMT, "Plasma" wrote:

And this has what to do with cruising?

I'm seeing you post this repeatedly and, whilst you may have a point,
isn't it better to just ignore (or if you wish, report) irrelevant
posts, rather have the rest of us have to suffer twice with the
dowloading of your repeated "And this has what to do with cruising?"
messages?

Aaron

AardvarkTravel.net Travel Search Engine and Travel Forums
http://www.aardvarktravel.net and http://www.aardvarktravel.net/chat
Old November 29th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Dave Johnson

That's funny!

Old November 29th, 2003, 06:31 PM
Walker

righter wrote:
http://www.chalkthree.com/AVI/Mouse.asf

Thanks for the link, righter. I love animated shorts. LOL

Old November 30th, 2003, 06:41 PM
WavyGee

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

I love animated shorts. LOL

I wonce had a pair of those, but I could never wear them because they were
always getting away from me. I always tried to catch them, but no "Acme"
product known to man could help me get those rascally shorts.

Old November 30th, 2003, 07:17 PM
John McGuirk

"WavyGee" wrote in message
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

I love animated shorts. LOL

I wonce had a pair of those, but I could never wear them because they were
always getting away from me. I always tried to catch them, but no "Acme"
product known to man could help me get those rascally shorts.

They were so fast because of those "racing stripes", right?

Old December 1st, 2003, 10:46 PM
Frank N Stein

John McGuirk wrote:

"WavyGee" wrote in message

I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

I love animated shorts. LOL

I wonce had a pair of those, but I could never wear them because they were
always getting away from me. I always tried to catch them, but no "Acme"
product known to man could help me get those rascally shorts.

They were so fast because of those "racing stripes", right?

Are you speaking metaphorically or literally?

Old December 2nd, 2003, 07:39 AM
righter

"Walker" wrote in message
righter wrote:
http://www.chalkthree.com/AVI/Mouse.asf

Thanks for the link, righter. I love animated shorts. LOL

No problem.