Welcome Home Sunny, Brenda and all who are back!

Old November 30th, 2003, 11:52 PM
Jean O'Boyle

Default Welcome Home Sunny, Brenda and all who are back!

Hi Sunny, Brenda and all!
Welcome Home!
I hope we will soon hear all about your adventures at sea!

--Jean

Old December 1st, 2003, 02:17 AM
villa deauville

Thanks Jean
It would be nice to say "Its good to be home" but.................

SUNNY..........has a very DH who did the grocery shopping and laundry
today

S'nd I

Old December 1st, 2003, 03:09 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Thanks Jean
It would be nice to say "Its good to be home" but.................

SUNNY..........has a very DH who did the grocery shopping and laundry
today

Bless his heart~~you better hold on to him for another 52 years!!
Just one question before you tell us all about your cruise~~did you like
your second time on the Zuiderdam better than the first?

--Jean

Old December 1st, 2003, 03:37 AM
villa deauville

YES! YES! The secnd time around was much better. My report is in RTC
under Back from the Zuiderdam. It was a wonderful cruise. Everything
went right.
By the way mattress and pillows were a whole lot more comfortable than
Princess.

SUNNY..........inquired where these items could be purchased and was
informed the ship was outfitted in Italy and thats where they came from
I will have to pass on that one

S'nd I

Old December 1st, 2003, 04:09 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Default Something I need help with!!

"villa deauville" wrote in message

I am not getting messages from people that I have not blocked. For instance,
Sunny just told me that she posted about her Zuiderdam cruise and not of her
posts appear on my screen. When I go to *find* on my Outlook Express, I find
all her messages when I enter her name~~yet they do not appear on my screen
when I bring rtc up! This is not just in Sunny's posts, but I was told by a
friend that she posted to rtc and when I tried to find it, it was not
there!! Help any of you computer whizzes out there????? Kevin, Charles, Mike
Cordelli~~anyone???

--Jean

Old December 1st, 2003, 04:25 AM
Mike Cordelli

Start with your view options.

First go into Tools, options, Read, and make sure the box for Automatically
expand all grouped messages is checked. If it's not, then you will only see
the first message in each thread, the ones below it won't be there until you
click on the plus sign to get them.

Change the view to Show all Messages. Go into the view menu, and uncheck
the box for group messages for this test. Then sort them by the from name.
If you see the messages you are missing, then it's a view thing.

If you can search and find them then they are at your news server, so check
your view, let us know and we'll go on from there if we have to.

y.com...

Old December 1st, 2003, 04:35 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

villa deauville wrote:

YES! YES! The secnd time around was much better. My report is in RTC
under Back from the Zuiderdam. It was a wonderful cruise. Everything
went right.

Sunny,

I am so glad that the second time was so much better then the first. I
hope your thanksgiving on the ship was half as good as my thanksgivign
at home.

sue - who will catch up one day soon

Old December 1st, 2003, 04:44 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Mike, you are a lifesaver!! As soon as I unchecked the box for *group
messages by conversation,* all the messages that were missing appeared! I
KNEW you would solve it!!
Thanks so very much!

--Jean

m...

Old December 1st, 2003, 05:03 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Mike, I may have spoken too soon about solving the problem~~when I did
uncheck the *group messages by conversation,* all the messages appeared but
in a helter skelter way. So now I am back to getting the lost messages but
not being able to group them by conversation!!
By the way I cannot sort the messages by name in the View area~I have sort
by Sent and Sort by descending. Now what do I do~~please??

--Jean

.com...

Old December 1st, 2003, 05:09 AM
Mike Cordelli

At least you know they are there, just that the view is hiding them.

Click on the subject heading to sort them by subject, and check to see the
ones you are looking for are still there. If they are (and they probably
will be) go in and group them by subject again. That shouldn't change much
as they will already be sorted by subject.

Then click on the sent and see if that's the order you want them in. Make
sure the first part of the first message, automatically expand, has a check
next to it to show all the messages.

If they do disappear, check under views, current view, customize current
view and uncheck any checked boxes one by one to see which makes them come
back.