Left luggage in S'pore

Old September 22nd, 2003, 01:06 PM
Anette

Default Left luggage in S'pore

Besides the pricey Changi service, does anyone have an idea of where to
store a 25 kg suitcase for 45 days.... I was looking into just shipping it
home(to DK) but that looks expensive too - and I really can't NOT travel
without it as we've got a few months in OZ first where we'll need more stuff
than for 45 days in Malaysia/Thailand...

We'll probably end up having to stay in S'pore for one night at each end of
the asia leg, so a budget/tourist class hotel that will hold our suitcase
is fine too...

All hints will be appreciated!

Anette

Old September 22nd, 2003, 02:21 PM
Christopher

Trader's Hotel in Singapore is not too pricey and if you also have a
reservation there for your return, I am fairly sure that they would hold the
suitcase for you.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 08:27 PM
Anette

Thanks, but it appears to be a bit more than I'd like to pay :-( I think I'd
like to stick to SIN$150 - preferably below...

Old September 23rd, 2003, 02:06 PM
kkk

ideal solution is to skip singapour altogether.....overpriced dump,
with nuthin much to see...

Old September 23rd, 2003, 04:33 PM
hvpl

Leave the luggage with me. But I need to inspect that there are no
contraband in them, first & in your presence, of course. How much are you
willing to pay?

Old September 23rd, 2003, 07:10 PM
Anette

No, that's not the solution as it's our transit airport!!! I'd love
skipping it -I don't mind the place but can certainly live without, but I'll
have to pass by it.... and I really would prefer not to drag all our luggage
around Malaysia and Thailand :-/

Old September 24th, 2003, 02:11 PM
kkk

ok since thats the case, then don't miss the exhibition of photos
showing scenes of public whippings of petty criminals....this is
always a hit among tourists to singapour...

Old September 24th, 2003, 04:44 PM
JMS

"Anette" wrote in message
Damn, I must have missed it in the past ! Are you The Man in disguise? ;-)

He isn't but both usually comes as a pair

Old September 24th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Anette

"The Man" skrev i en meddelelse
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:38:26 +0200, "Anette"
wrote:

Damn, I must have missed it in the past ! Are you The Man in disguise?

;-)
**** off dumb tart or arent you bright enough to check headers ?

Nah, then I wouldn't be hanging out with you lot :-)

Anette