cruising with a friend

Old July 17th, 2015, 09:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default cruising with a friend

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?
Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RayC

On 7/17/2015 1:09 PM, wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?

Getting the country? Don't know what you mean by that. But if the
question is if your friend can come visit you first then get on the
ship, SURE! As long as she isn't on any no fly list and her passport is
up to date (won't expire for at least six months from travel dates)
there really shouldn't be a problem.

--

Ray
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Providing high pressure breathing air compressors and accessories for
Fire Department, SCUBA, Paintball and industrial use since 1981
Old July 23rd, 2015, 03:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 18:37:42 -0700, RayC wrote:

On 7/17/2015 1:09 PM, wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?

Getting the country? Don't know what you mean by that. But if the
question is if your friend can come visit you first then get on the
ship, SURE! As long as she isn't on any no fly list and her passport is
up to date (won't expire for at least six months from travel dates)
there really shouldn't be a problem.

I meant getting back in the country when we got back to port
Old July 23rd, 2015, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?

Getting the country? Don't know what you mean by that. But if the
question is if your friend can come visit you first then get on the
ship, SURE! As long as she isn't on any no fly list and her passport is
up to date (won't expire for at least six months from travel dates)
there really shouldn't be a problem.

I meant getting back in the country when we got back to port

Assuming that "here" is the US and she not only lives in Canada but
carries a Canadian Passport, then she shouldn't have any problem.
--
but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein
Old July 23rd, 2015, 08:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:23:29 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?

Getting the country? Don't know what you mean by that. But if the
question is if your friend can come visit you first then get on the
ship, SURE! As long as she isn't on any no fly list and her passport is
up to date (won't expire for at least six months from travel dates)
there really shouldn't be a problem.

I meant getting back in the country when we got back to port

Assuming that "here" is the US and she not only lives in Canada but
carries a Canadian Passport, then she shouldn't have any problem.

correct and thank you
Old July 25th, 2015, 12:50 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 7/23/2015 3:59 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:23:29 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,

wrote:

I have a freind from canada that wants to fly here from canada and
take a cruise with me, she has a passport, would there be any problem
with her getting the country at the airport of coming back from the
cruise?

Getting the country? Don't know what you mean by that. But if the
question is if your friend can come visit you first then get on the
ship, SURE! As long as she isn't on any no fly list and her passport is
up to date (won't expire for at least six months from travel dates)
there really shouldn't be a problem.

I meant getting back in the country when we got back to port

Assuming that "here" is the US and she not only lives in Canada but
carries a Canadian Passport, then she shouldn't have any problem.

correct and thank you

You do realize that they allow Canadian residents to sail from the US,
right? In fact, many of them drive down to sail out of NY/NJ. Why would
you think otherwise?