Norwegian Star: Your opinions, please.

Old August 8th, 2016, 06:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
AGW[_6_]

Default Norwegian Star: Your opinions, please.

Hi, all. Looking for your opinions of the Norwegian Star, please, especially since the 2015 renovations. I'm particularly interested in food and entertainment. TIA.
Old August 11th, 2016, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 10:09:54 -0700 (PDT), AGW
wrote:

Hi, all. Looking for your opinions of the Norwegian Star, please, especially since the 2015 renovations. I'm particularly interested in food and entertainment. TIA.

never been on it sorry
Old August 14th, 2016, 02:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Bill[_1_]

On 8/8/2016 1:09 PM, AGW wrote:
Hi, all. Looking for your opinions of the Norwegian Star, please,
especially since the 2015 renovations. I'm particularly interested in
food and entertainment. TIA.

This newsgroup is pretty dead. You'd be better off looking for help on
Cruise Critic, or search for an NCL-related Facebook group.
Old August 15th, 2016, 03:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

wrote:

Hi, all. Looking for your opinions of the Norwegian Star, please, especially since the 2015 renovations. I'm particularly interested in food and entertainment. TIA.

never been on it sorry

Do you think he was asking you personally?? If you don't know the
answer, don't bother responding.

and what about your pointless response to my pointless response?

however if you use your brain then you could figure out that if noone
responds then was his post ever seen? but then again you believe
fairies are real so maybe you think harry potter cast some spell that
gave him the knowledge he needed.