Air America breaking news: "USA to fingerprint ALL visitors !!!"

Old April 10th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Default American Health Care

Go Fig wrote:

In article , Frank F. Matthews
wrote:

David Horne wrote:

Frank F. Matthews wrote:

If you want a clean environment go elsewhere.

You mean a country, or another environment? Aren't hospitals, by their
very nature, quite unhealthy places to be?

I was referring to the out placement and lack of supervision of the
custodial staff in most US hospitals. In much of the world there is
much more cleaning going on.

How do you draw such a conclusion, based on what ? jay

Observation. And talking to folks who work in hospitals. FFM

Old April 13th, 2004, 03:10 PM
The Reids

Default Air America breaking news: "USA to fingerprint ALL visitors !!!"

Following up to Chad Irby

Let me get this straight. Washington said we're going to invade Iraq
because of their WMDs, we want you to support us.

Nope. And if that's what you think*was* said, it just shows that you
didn't follow any of the arguments at *all* last spring.

While most of Europe tried to make WMDs the be-all and end-all of the
argument, that's not what happened.

We in UK were given *imminent* threat from WMDs as reason for
war. This was false, no other sensible reason has since emerged.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old April 13th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Frank F. Matthews

WMD's and their 'imminent' threat were certainly at the heart of the war
justification in the US. You heard little else. FFM