Help Sponser A Cross Country Drive to Las Vegas

Old June 23rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
Chloe

Default Help Sponser A Cross Country Drive to Las Vegas

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Hello again everybody!

Just to address some issues...I know that I mis-spelled "sponsor" in
the subject line...I didn't know that so many people were going to
call me out on it! A little careless typing thats all.

snip

Darn. I was willing to overlook that and just mail you a money order to pay
for the whole trip, until I realized you dont know how to use apostrophe's
either. Sorry, dude, Im afraid your out of luck.

Old June 23rd, 2004, 02:12 PM
Sr.

SIMPLEE HOLD YO BREATHE, THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL!!!!
=SEM0UR TR0UT=

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Hello Everybody!

I'm trying to pull together enough money to drive across the country
to Las Vegas from New Jersey. It's a 5000 mile drive, and I'm calling
on the google groups community to help me go on this trip.

If you have a couple of bucks to contribute to the trip, send your
donation to my Paypal address,

I truly appreciate every contribution and I'll keep everyone posted on
how much I receive from now till August!

Thanks everybody!

Steve Toth

Old June 23rd, 2004, 03:18 PM
waxhands

Why?

Old June 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
D & B

Default Hey Doc! I found something sad!

Have a heart?
Have a heart?

Hey, have a heart and send ME to Vegas why don't you?

Holy jumpin...I managed to keep my big pie hole shut until I read that line.

I want to go to Vegas too buddy. I work full time, I go to college, I'm a
wife, I'm a homeowner. Let me put it to you this way, a slow day for me,
would put you in a coma. Am I in here begging? No, I am not. I have a pickle
jar of loose change in an undisclosed location and that's paying for our
freaking trip to Vegas.

For the record, I do have a heart. I give to those organizations that I feel
are in NEED. Like the daughter of a co-worker, lost all her teeth due to
massive chemo and radiation before she was 3. She had a brain tumour BTW.
Now that she's nearly old enough for dental implants, it's going to cost
$25,000, and about $20,000 of it will not be covered. They're selling their
house because they're too proud to go begging for that money. Or another
co-worker, who makes an annual trip to Africa with a well respected aid
organization, I can't remember which one, and builds school houses and
hospitals for her vacation every year.

Good Lord buddy. Have a heart he says. Have a heart. I shake my head. You're
reading everything I wrote and giggling your silly ass off. You don't get
it. That's the very sad part.

"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Hello again everybody!

Just to address some issues...I know that I mis-spelled "sponsor" in
the subject line...I didn't know that so many people were going to
call me out on it! A little careless typing thats all.

No, I do not own "clickdough.com"...if I did I would have a special
email address like , not a cheesy hotmail
address.

Another thing, the driving distance of 5,000 miles is the round trip
mileage to and from NJ. It's 2,500 miles each way, I calculated the
mileage for both ways.

Have some heart and help send me to Vegas!

Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:35 PM
DocTCW

"billb" wrote in message news

I've been reading "the money and the power" some funny stuff about
Binion. Check it out of the library, it's awesome.

Check out Kevin Phillips. He is a converted Republican commentator who
saw the light. His first book in his reborn state, "Wealth and
Democracy" is a classic, as is his second, "American Dynasty" about
the Bush family ties to the middle east, which tells us just why we
are there losing American lives and butchering the natives so that
Bush and his cronies can get richer and richer and richer.

Tom
Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:41 PM
Steve

I will be borrowing a friends car for the trip (hey, its cheaper than
renting). Its either going to be a dodge neon or a chevy cavalier.

Sponsorship will pay for gas and my gratitude...I figure that I will
need about $330 dollars to cover the round trip, if I can eek out 30
mpg.

I suppose if enough people donate and I raise a million dollars, there
will be media coverage. So far gross donations total 50 cents, so I'm
not sure if it looks like there will be much media coverage. Don't
call NBC or CBS yet. :0) But hey, if this takes off, you never know.

Spread the word everybody, "Send Steve to Vegas."

Send donations to paypal address

At least I'm not lying and saying I have some terminal illness and
want to save the world. All's I want is a road trip.

Thanks for the support!
Old June 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM
Bill 2

"Chloe" wrote in message
news
"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Hello again everybody!

Just to address some issues...I know that I mis-spelled "sponsor" in
the subject line...I didn't know that so many people were going to
call me out on it! A little careless typing thats all.

snip

Darn. I was willing to overlook that and just mail you a money order to
pay
for the whole trip, until I realized you dont know how to use apostrophe's

---------------------------------------^^^^---------------------------^^^^

dont? It's don't. Speaking of apostrophes.

Old June 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
Chloe

"Bill 2" wrote in message

"Chloe" wrote in message
news
"Steve" wrote in message
om...
Hello again everybody!

Just to address some issues...I know that I mis-spelled "sponsor" in
the subject line...I didn't know that so many people were going to
call me out on it! A little careless typing thats all.

snip

Darn. I was willing to overlook that and just mail you a money order to

pay
for the whole trip, until I realized you dont know how to use

apostrophe's

dont? It's don't. Speaking of apostrophes.

Sorry I didn't spell out that it was a joke for the humoristically impaired.
Just in case you didn't notice, the misspelling of you're (as in "your" out
of luck) was deliberate, too.