Advice Please re Dominican Republic

Old December 4th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Susan Shiksa Cohen

Don't any Europeans ever go to Dominican Republic?

Then perhaps some may have advice, as requested?

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:20:22 GMT, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

We know what the person was asking. The complain is that the request is
inappropriate for one of the news groups being included.

rec.travel.europe is a site for discussion of travel in europe. Not
travel in other locations or discussions of politics.

Susan Shiksa Cohen wrote:

The poster was asking for advice, even from people in Europe, dummy...

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:38:04 -0500, "Roger \(B\)"
wrote:

"Riain Y.Blankski" wrote...

Am planning to spend a week this winter in Dominican Republic.

When did it move to Europe? cross-posts noted

Old December 4th, 2004, 09:10 PM
Lennart Petersen

"Susan Shiksa Cohen" skrev i meddelandet
Don't any Europeans ever go to Dominican Republic?

They do,but nevertheless the n.g rec.travel.europe is about travel to and
in Europe.

Then perhaps some may have advice, as requested?

Perhaps but it's so much better if they advice in a n.g dedicated to travel
in Carribean.
You seem to be misunderstanding how a n.g is working.
People from outside Europe may visit rec.travel.europe and European people
are perfectly freee to visit other n.g:s

Old December 4th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Frank F. Matthews

It is certainly possible. However, it is impolite to distort the content
of the newsgroup with inquiries that are disjoint from its topics. The
OP was either ignorant (probable) or extremely impolite. The response
tried to quietly correct the error and noted that there were cross
posted groups where it would have been appropriate.

You, on the other hand, decided that the responder was a "dummy" and
thus decided to introduce insult into the discussion.

Old December 6th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Riain Y.Blankski

Am planning to spend a week this winter in Dominican Republic.

Old December 7th, 2004, 04:53 PM
TheNewsGuy

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:07:08 -0700, Riain Y.Blankski
wrote:

Am planning to spend a week this winter in Dominican Republic.

Isn't that nice. And we are all so glad you are not visiting the USA
or Canada.

Learn to read you idiot!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
+ (two mirrored sites)
+ http://membres.lycos.fr/tnguym
+ http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym NOWTHISWORKS
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old December 8th, 2004, 05:52 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:

Am planning to spend a week this winter in Dominican Republic.

Isn't that nice. And we are all so glad you are not visiting the USA
or Canada.

Learn to read you idiot!

Perhaps he's just "geographically challenged", like me! (I
know it's not in Europe, but I'm not sure whether it's in
Central America or the Caribbean.)

Old December 8th, 2004, 10:02 AM
TheNewsGuy

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:52:27 -0800, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:07:08 -0700, Riain Y.Blankski

Learn to read you idiot!

Perhaps he's just "geographically challenged", ...

Somebody with this ID
"challenged", all right, but it is not in Geography.

Old December 9th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Ernst Zundholtz

The original poster was aking for information and advice, even from
people in Europe who could help.