First Mad Cow/BSE, Now Avian Bird Flue = Both in Canada

Old November 5th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Ben Kramer

Default First Mad Cow/BSE, Now Avian Bird Flue = Both in Canada

First Canada spread Mad Cow/BSE to US cattle.

Now the Canadian government is admitting they have strains of the Avian Flu
among poultry in Canada.

In other words, the rest of the world MUST EMBARGO any and all poultry or fowl
products from Canada.

Even 2 world-class fairs in Canada for poultry - Toronto and Edmonton, have
now had to be cancelled because of the epidemics in Canada!!

Perhaps nations should consider an embargo on flights to/from Canada, as well
as visitors to/from Canada?

Don't forget the words of Premier Ralph Klein of Alberta, when the world was
told about the cattle from Alberta with BSE:
SHOOT, SHOVEL, SHUT UP!

In other words, cover up the truth! Like in former USSR?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 5th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Dave Smith

Ben Kramer wrote:

First Canada spread Mad Cow/BSE to US cattle.

Now the Canadian government is admitting they have strains of the Avian Flu
among poultry in Canada.

In other words, the rest of the world MUST EMBARGO any and all poultry or fowl
products from Canada.

If that is the case, the rest of the world should embargo US beef and poultry
products as well. BSE was confirmed in an American cow this year, and not one that
had previously been in Canada. Avian flu is carried by the native bird
populations, and birds migrate between the US, Canada and Mexico, sometimes into
South America. There have already been hundreds of thousands of wild birds in the
US because of various forms of bird flu.

Even 2 world-class fairs in Canada for poultry - Toronto and Edmonton, have
now had to be cancelled because of the epidemics in Canada!!

So what is the problem? They took action to prevent any risk of spreading the
disease. Would you have been any happier if they had gone ahead with the shows?
Probably not.

Perhaps nations should consider an embargo on flights to/from Canada, as well
as visitors to/from Canada?

Don't forget the words of Premier Ralph Klein of Alberta, when the world was
told about the cattle from Alberta with BSE:
SHOOT, SHOVEL, SHUT UP!

In other words, cover up the truth! Like in former USSR?

Actually, Klein is our most American premier, and he was just following the
example to the south.

Old November 6th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Claim Guy

"Ben Kramer" wrote in message
First Canada spread Mad Cow/BSE to US cattle.

Now the Canadian government is admitting they have strains of the Avian

Flu
among poultry in Canada.

In other words, the rest of the world MUST EMBARGO any and all poultry or

fowl
products from Canada.

US poultry farmer, are you?

BTW, it's not the H5N1 strain they found here, it's another strain of avian
flu and it was found in ducks that migrate, and it's been known for decades.

I just can't wait until you figure out where they migrate from......

Old November 6th, 2005, 02:49 PM
JamesD

The original article stated that both BSE and the foel flu are
prevalent in Canada.

Since both are deadly not only to livestock, but also normal humans,
then perhaps an embargo on travel to/from Canada should be imposed.

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:37:08 -0500, "Claim Guy"
wrote:
"Ben Kramer" wrote in message
.. .
First Canada spread Mad Cow/BSE to US cattle.

Now the Canadian government is admitting they have strains of the Avian Flu
among poultry in Canada.

In other words, the rest of the world MUST EMBARGO any and all poultry or fowl
products from Canada. An embargo on travellers to/from canada may also be prudent.

Old November 6th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Neither is common in Canada. Even if they were common in some areas the
concept of a travel embargo is ridiculous without a very clear danger.

A falling sky very rarely hurts anyone.

JamesD wrote:

The original article stated that both BSE and the foel flu are
prevalent in Canada.

Since both are deadly not only to livestock, but also normal humans,
then perhaps an embargo on travel to/from Canada should be imposed.

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:37:08 -0500, "Claim Guy"
wrote:

. ..

Old November 6th, 2005, 04:37 PM
JamesD

Default First Mad Cow/BSE, Now Avian Bird Flue, After AIDS = Both in Canada

Frank Matthews must be somehow involved, probably in the spread of the
diseases! Just ask the Europeans about the effect of the BSE, whether
from Canada or not. The yanks sure are blaming Canada for the BSE.

And don't forget it was Canada that spread AIDS worldwide, by way of
Patient Zero, as detailed in the book and movie "AND THE BAND PLAYED
ON"!

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 16:13:18 GMT, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

Neither is common in Canada. Even if they were common in some areas the
concept of a travel embargo is ridiculous without a very clear danger.

A falling sky very rarely hurts anyone.

The original article stated that both BSE and the fowl flu are

Old November 7th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Claim Guy

"JamesD" wrote in message
Frank Matthews must be somehow involved, probably in the spread of the
diseases! Just ask the Europeans about the effect of the BSE, whether
from Canada or not. The yanks sure are blaming Canada for the BSE.

And don't forget it was Canada that spread AIDS worldwide, by way of
Patient Zero, as detailed in the book and movie "AND THE BAND PLAYED
ON"!

Damn it - I knew we shouldn't have gone to that party with the chimpanzees!

A commercial book AND movie told you so? Now, I understand your conviction.

Old November 7th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Right you silly twit. I complain about your lies so now I clearly
spread disease. What a dumb ****.

By the way BSE is spread by COWS not people. A real justification for a
travel embargo.

JamesD wrote:

The original article stated that both BSE and the fowl flu are
prevalent in Canada.

Since both are deadly not only to livestock, but also normal humans,
then perhaps an embargo on travel to/from Canada should be imposed.

On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 20:37:08 -0500, "Claim Guy"
wrote:

m...

Old November 7th, 2005, 07:05 AM
DevilsPGD

In message "Frank F.
Matthews" wrote:

Right you silly twit. I complain about your lies so now I clearly
spread disease. What a dumb ****.

By the way BSE is spread by COWS not people. A real justification for a
travel embargo.

Unless you plan on eating tourists, in which case BSE can be spread by
humans too.

--
If a stealth bomber crashes in a forest, will it make a sound?
Old November 7th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Frank F. Matthews

Default First panic message today.

DevilsPGD wrote:

In message "Frank F.
Matthews" wrote:

Right you silly twit. I complain about your lies so now I clearly
spread disease. What a dumb ****.

By the way BSE is spread by COWS not people. A real justification for a
travel embargo.

Unless you plan on eating tourists, in which case BSE can be spread by
humans too.

Even if you are eating tourists you would have to be eating neural
tissue. Now if you are into tourist brains that would do it. Of course
that could generate some legal problems.