Obama Told to Moderate Alcohol Intake, US Media Doesn't Report It.

Old March 2nd, 2010, 06:51 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
PeeJayOdonovan[_2_]

Default Obama Told to Moderate Alcohol Intake, US Media Doesn't Report It.

Obama Told to Moderate Alcohol Intake, US Media Doesn't Report It.
March 02, 2010 09:11 AM EST
views: 104 | comments: 5
According to our dear leaders doctor, the pretender in chief is a
bit of a lush. After getting his first exam as president, Obama the
media reported came through with "flying colors" according to CNN's
Wolf Blitzer. Blitzer went on to explain the only blemishes on Obama's
physical report, were that he has apparently not stopped smoking as he
has repeatedly said he has (yet one more lie from a white house that
apparently has not shook hands with honesty in quite some time) and
his cholesterol has gone up a bit. He was told by doctors to continue
trying to quit tobacco and his cholesterol will copntinue to be
monitored.

What Wolfie and the rest of the Obama rumpswabs refused to tell
the nation was that apparently our president is a bit of a drunk. Now
I listened to no less than 5 different news sources on television last
night and this morning and surprise surprise not one of the media news
organizations even made mention of the fact that the presidents doctor
ordered the president to "moderate his alcohol intake".

In order to hear about this one had to go to news sources
outside the US. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...o-quit-smoking

Liberal blogs are already doing damage control on this issue, by
saying it is standard for doctors to tell everyone this. That of
course is patently untrue and demostrably a lie. I have been for three
physicals in the last five years and never once was it suggested to me
that I should moderate my alcohol intake. I was told to lose a few
pounds, because I was a bit overweight at the time. Which is what
doctors do, they tell you what bad habits you have that are
detrimental to your health.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 10:37 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement
AndyS

On Mar 2, 12:51 pm, PeeJayOdonovan wrote:

Liberal blogs are already doing damage control on this issue, by
saying it is standard for doctors to tell everyone this. That of
course is patently untrue and demostrably a lie. I have been for three
physicals in the last five years and never once was it suggested to me
that I should moderate my alcohol intake. I was told to lose a few
pounds, because I was a bit overweight at the time. Which is what
doctors do, they tell you what bad habits you have that are
detrimental to your health.

Andy comments:

You need to see a new doctor.... one that will reinforce good
health
habits in a pro-active manner. In my opinion, the president's doctor
was just being conscientious, knowing full well that the president is
often pressured to use alcohol in social settings. Perhaps he should
become a Muslem, where drinking isn't allowed at all :)))))

Perhaps Obama drinks a lot, perhaps not. If I had that job, I
would
get plastered every day. It looks to me like Obama is coping with his
smoking habit, which makes it almost impossible to break.....

Don't worry about him failing to provide leadership because he
is
too drunk..... He has failed due to completely other reasons. As a
person
who wants less government anyway, I am grateful for this. If Obama had
the
skills of Lyndon Johnson, the US would already have collapsed...

Andy in Eureka, Texas