once more into the breech

Old October 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default once more into the breech

On Mon, 07 Oct 2013 07:50:46 -0700, "Observant Lurker"
wrote:

A quick question. Is it possible to book a cruise and not pay for a cabin
or room or whatever you call those little cubbyholes?
I was thinking, that a good looking woman could book a cruise without
accommodations and then on the 1st day at sea, find some guy to shack up
with for the remained of the cruise.
She could save big bucks and have one hell of a time.

"COW..C-O-W eieio buzz "Dagnabbit"

Only on an overnight ferry where you can book passage separately
from a cabin.
Old October 30th, 2013, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Observant Lurker

wrote:

A quick question. Is it possible to book a cruise and not pay for a cabin
or room or whatever you call those little cubbyholes?
I was thinking, that a good looking woman could book a cruise without
accommodations and then on the 1st day at sea, find some guy to shack up
with for the remained of the cruise.
She could save big bucks and have one hell of a time.

"COW..C-O-W eieio buzz "Dagnabbit"

Only on an overnight ferry where you can book passage separately
from a cabin.

sounds like a great setup for a hooker to make some decent money.

"I tried to sign up my dog for welfare. They told me, he was not eligible.
I replied, that he was lazy; a black lab; unemployed and doesn't know his
daddy.
He gets his welfare beginning next week."