Phoenix Area Travel Group

Old July 11th, 2008, 11:25 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Judie

Default Phoenix Area Travel Group

Hello -

My husband and I have just started a travel group for folks living in
the east valley of Phoenix. We're hoping to share travel memories
while enjoying a good meal and the friendship of others who share our
passion. Interested ? Check out:

http://travel.meetup.com/1276/

Hope to see you there !

Judie and John
Gilbert, AZ
Old July 12th, 2008, 12:37 AM posted to rec.travel.misc
Hatunen

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:25:56 -0700 (PDT), Judie
wrote:

Hello -

My husband and I have just started a travel group for folks living in
the east valley of Phoenix. We're hoping to share travel memories
while enjoying a good meal and the friendship of others who share our
passion. Interested ? Check out:

http://travel.meetup.com/1276/

Hope to see you there !

Judie and John
Gilbert, AZ

rec.travel.misc isn't the best place to post something you'd like
people to see since activity is pretty low. I'd suggest
rec.travel.usa-canada and/or phx.general

Old July 12th, 2008, 08:41 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Judie

Thanks for the suggestion Dave ) Too bad you're down in Tucson or
you could join us ! You're still welcome, but would certainly
understand if it's not worth the drive.

Take care ...

Judie
Old July 12th, 2008, 08:43 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Judie

--
* ** * * * Tucson Arizona, out where the cacti grow * * * * *

Old July 12th, 2008, 09:45 PM posted to rec.travel.misc
Hatunen

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:41:46 -0700 (PDT), Judie
wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion Dave ) Too bad you're down in Tucson or
you could join us ! You're still welcome, but would certainly
understand if it's not worth the drive.

Phoenix is raely worth the drive...