Fredericton, NB - hotel advice

Old July 24th, 2004, 04:28 AM
asdf

Default Fredericton, NB - hotel advice

Hi All,

I'm traveling by car from NH, US to Cape Breton, NS at the end of
August. I think I'm going to be stopping over in Fredericton, NB, as it
seems to be at about the halfway point of the trip and appears to be a
pleasant, historic destination for a one day stay.

I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. Downtown would be best -
someplace where I can walk to the downtown attractions/historic sites.
I should also note that I have 3 young children (4, 2, 2), so an
historic inn or B&B type setting might night be appropriate.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Joel
Old July 28th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Clint

Better yet, if you can stay over in St Andrews which is a short drive from
Fredericton and actually might even be along the way if you are going to
Nova Scotia, is a better destination to stay. Fredericton is by a river and
St Andrews is by the oceanside so you could guess which is going to be the
better place to stay, especially if you have only one evening. I stayed at
a B&B (don't recall the name) in St Andrews and it was just delightful. If
you drive along the south coast of New Brunswich, you will also hit the
Hopewell Rocks, a neat natural formation where the tides come in and out at
such different levels that you can walk on the ocean floor during low tide.

Clint
--
Free Spirit Gallery - Exquisite Inuit (Eskimo) & Native American Indian Art
http://www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca