Africa 2006

Old March 8th, 2006, 08:10 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

Default Africa 2006

Hi

I'm looking for a travel mate for an Africa trip. If you are interested we
will check our concepts, alright?

Love,
Andi

Old March 9th, 2006, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

hi, im a cameroonian and based in cameroon.im interested in being ur
travel mate here. for the records;i speak good english and french and a
number of other native languages.ive travelld to nigeria b4 and 8 of
the 10 provinces of cameroon. i have a degree in accounting.travelling
to me is a hobby. ive been to the summit of mount cammeroon twice.get
back to me after checking ur concepts.

Old March 9th, 2006, 12:56 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

im interested in beinng ur travell mate 4 ur stay in africa.im base in
cameroon.4 the records, ive travelled b4 to nigeria and 8 of the 10
provinces of cameroon . i have a first degree in accounting; travelling
to me is a hobby. ive been tpo the summit of mount cameroon twice b4.
get back to me after going through ur concepts