Provo Lodging

Old December 12th, 2003, 06:01 PM
LaBomba182

Default Provo Lodging

Looks like I will be taking a boat to Provo in the T&Cs next week and thought I
would stay a couple of extra days and do some diving. And thoughts on cheap
lodging?

Thanks, Capt.
Bill
Old December 13th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Brian K

On 12/12/2003 1:01 PM LaBomba182 performed amanuensis:

Looks like I will be taking a boat to Provo in the T&Cs next week and thought I
would stay a couple of extra days and do some diving. And thoughts on cheap
lodging?

Thanks, Capt.
Bill

Let us know if you see or touch any Mormons while you are there. :-)

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old December 23rd, 2003, 11:53 PM
LaBomba182

Subject: Provo Lodging
From: Brian K

Let us know if you see or touch any Mormons while you are there. :-)

Saw them and their hall. Touched none that I know of.

Capt. Bill
Old December 24th, 2003, 01:04 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On 12 Dec 2003 18:01:19 GMT, (LaBomba182) wrote:

Looks like I will be taking a boat to Provo in the T&Cs next week and thought I
would stay a couple of extra days and do some diving. And thoughts on cheap
lodging?

http://turks.wheretostay.com/property.html

The Not So Fine Art Of Google
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6