Baltimore Hotel/Parking

Old March 20th, 2004, 08:54 PM
Jean

Default Baltimore Hotel/Parking

Any suggestions safe hotel/parking for a 10-day cruise period,
near the cruise terminal?
Thanks.
Old March 20th, 2004, 10:29 PM
Mike Cordelli

You can try parksleepfly.com to see if they have anything for the dates of
your cruise in Baltimore, they are usually much better at airports though.
They usually do 10 days parking (or 7 or two weeks depending on the hotel
and dates) and one night at the hotel for about the price you would expect
to pay for the hotel.

om...

Old March 20th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Charles

In article , Jean
wrote:

Any suggestions safe hotel/parking for a 10-day cruise period,
near the cruise terminal?

The parking at the cruise terminal is safe.

--
Charles
Old March 21st, 2004, 04:30 AM
Russell Patterson

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:11:14 -0500, Charles
wrote:

In article , Jean
wrote:

Any suggestions safe hotel/parking for a 10-day cruise period,
near the cruise terminal?

The parking at the cruise terminal is safe.

Last year it was $10/day.
respond here or email responses to
Old March 24th, 2004, 11:10 AM
tonyt

I parked at the terminal last November and only paid $70 for ten nights.
I'm not too good at math but I think that works out to $7 a day.

"Russell Patterson" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:11:14 -0500, Charles