Increased Flights From Local Airports

Old May 9th, 2010, 03:26 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Ken

Default Increased Flights From Local Airports

When we plan our holidays, many of us tend to be very conscious of the
price that we will pay. We look around for better deals, aiming to
save money while also looking to have the most enjoyable time
possible.
Many people look to shave those costs by reducing the price that
they'll pay for accommodation, or maybe looking to eat out less during
their holiday. There are also significant savings to be made when it
comes to booking flights.
This is something that is coming into focus here in the UK, largely
thanks to the rise of the budget airlines. These airlines aim to fly
you to your chosen destination with a minimal amount of fuss and at a
low price.
Many such airlines don't serve food onboard the flight - they're all
looking to cut costs and ensure that prices remain low.
One of the budget operators, Flybe, have been placing a lot of
emphasis on using regional airports. We've seen this at our local
airport - Southampton.
Most people in the country may not have even been aware that it's
possible to fly to and from Southampton. It's not just possible - for
many of us it's the most practical way of doing this.
Having an airport within a short drive or train journey is incredibly
useful and especially so when the transport links are as good as they
are to Southampton Airport. It helps, of course, that flight prices
are low.
This combination of flight prices and convenience is seeing increasing
numbers looking to travel from the airport. The list of available
destinations seems to grow each year, meaning that we can quickly
reach many parts of Europe.
It's a trend that looks set to continue and is one that many will be
happy about. It's a relief not to have the hassle associated with
using the larger London alternatives.
By taking a flight from Southampton you may find that it's possible to
save time and money.

Secrets of Cheap Airfare From a Fired Airline Travel Agent:
http://cheapairfares.key.to/
Old May 9th, 2010, 03:30 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Bert Hyman

In
Ken wrote:

inetnum: 125.64.0.0 - 125.71.255.255
netname: CHINANET-SC
descr: CHINANET Sichuan province network
descr: China Telecom
descr: A12,Xin-Jie-Kou-Wai Street
descr: Beijing 100088
country: CN

This is something that is coming into focus here in the UK,

Hey! That's funny.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN