Headed to London

Old March 30th, 2007, 03:13 PM posted to uk.local.london,rec.travel.europe
Jerry[_3_]

Default Headed to London

I'm headed to london next week. I was searching for a cheap calling card
rate since i don't want to deal with unlocking my phone. Onesuite offers
$.022/min. Anyone seen anything better?

Jerry
Old April 1st, 2007, 09:56 AM posted to uk.local.london,rec.travel.europe
Ian F.

"Jerry" wrote in message

I'm headed to london next week. I was searching for a cheap calling card
rate since i don't want to deal with unlocking my phone. Onesuite
offers
$.022/min. Anyone seen anything better?

Jerry, you might also want to post this to uk.telecom.mobile

Ian

Old April 5th, 2007, 06:36 PM posted to uk.local.london,rec.travel.europe
Richard[_2_]

"Jerry" wrote in message
I'm headed to london next week. I was searching for a cheap
calling card rate since i don't want to deal with unlocking my
phone. Onesuite offers $.022/min. Anyone seen anything better?

I've always asked around on the street and bought something from a local
shop once in the city. I've usually got rate to North America around half of
what your quoting - from payphones.

Richard