Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!

Old June 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!

Hi Everyone,

Princess has replaced their tagline "Where I Belong" to "Escape
Completely". You will see this in all their new advertising, mailers,
& brochures. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Old June 18th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Mike Cordelli

Where I belong

Escape Completely

Where I belong

Escape Completely

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing a difference between them, that's where I belong,
to escape completely.

Old June 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
RTCReferee

Princess has replaced their tagline "Where I Belong" to "Escape
Completely".

Like "Escape from Alcatraz"?
Old June 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM
clint

To many old and dull "dudes and dudettes" on Princess for my life style(if
you get my drift?) haha

Old June 18th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Reef Fish

Default Ray Goldenberg SPAM (was Princess No Longer "Where I Belong"!)

Ray Goldenberg wrote in message . ..
Hi Everyone,

If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Ray, your post strikes me as a thinly disguised SPAM for your
travel agency. RTC is VERY tolerant about the presence of travel
agents posting in the ng, but in your case, IMHO you have grossly
overstep your bounds.

Best regards,
Ray
***SPAM*** TRAVEL

additional ADs snipped

-- Bob.
Old June 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Heather

"dudes and dudettes"

Did you get permission from Mr. Garland to use that quote clint? I just saw a
movie called "buying the cow" and I instantly thought of you. lol

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old June 18th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Mark O. Polo

Hi Reef Fish Bob,

Ray GoldenAd's efforts are not even 'thinly disguised'. Those two phone
numbers in the signature block are purely for business purposes.

Aloha

Old June 18th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Heather

Ten more "Rays" spamadvertising this newsgroup and the clutter would
nearly kill it.

Yes, but if that happened, Rayzor's subtle Spam should be grandfathered in. I
feel that The Rayzor adds to the group in a positive way since his "press
releases" have sparked many informative threads and can make for good reads in
and of themselves. Plus, The Rayzor gets a Merit Award for keeping out of the
many war scenes that are a frequent event around these parts.