Herbal cure for HIV

Old December 19th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Chabon_a_shitstain

Default Herbal cure for HIV

"Koakro" - future cure for AIDS?

.....KNUST affirms potency of herbal mixture for management of AIDS
Kumasi, Dec 19, GNA - Investigations and research being conducted by a
team of scientists of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and
Technology (KNUST) on the potency of a herbal mixture known as
"Koakro" shows that the product could effectively manage HIV/AIDS and
possibly cure the menace.

The research started a year ago.

The six-member team made up of lecturers and technicians of the
Bio-Chemistry Department of the KNUST found that the product is
effective in the fight against most "microbes that infect HIV/AIDS
patients".

Mr Ebenezer Okletey Terlabi, Head of the six-member team, said this to
the Ghana News Agency in Kumasi at the weekend on efforts being made
by the Bio-Chemistry Department in collaboration with herbalists to
seek a cure for the HIV/AIDS menace.

The "Koakro" herbal mixture is the product of Mr Kamara Agyepong, an
herbalist.

Mr Terlabi said Mr Agyepong's clinic is being used as a catchments
area from where HIV/AIDS patients are brought to the chemical analysis
laboratory of the Bio-Chemistry Department for management and
supervision.

The research team and Mr Agyepong have 20 HIV/AIDS patients who are
being managed with the "Koakro" mixture.
Mr Terlabi said the team's investigations also showed that besides
suppressing and effectively managing HIV ailments, the herbal mixture
was also found to be able to cure candida, one of the very troublesome
infections that kill HIV patients.
He said the mixture was administered on a number of AIDS patients over
a three-week period and it was found out that there was a significant
improvement in the HB haemoglobin content while white blood cell
counts and weight of the victim increased significantly.
"With our findings, we are now convinced that the "Koakro" mixture is
as potent as the anti-retroviral drug, only we now have to confirm
this feat by the use of the viral load/CD count determinant machine",
he added, Mr Terlabi said their problem now is the absence of that
machine and therefore appealed to the government and NGOs to assist
them acquire the equipment to accomplish their research work.
Old December 19th, 2004, 08:49 PM
H. David Pembrook

....KNUST affirms potency of herbal mixture for management of AIDS

Good, the US can cut off its $15,000,000,000 AIDS relief program for Africa.

~~~~~
God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health
through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you all. --
General Jack Ripper, USAF

Old December 21st, 2004, 05:11 PM
KON DEE

HIV does not exist .

The originator has explained " I had to call it something ,
i guessed it was ..."
Please research as i did .
You can start with www.virusmyth.net