Travels Around the World

Old December 17th, 2006, 03:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
Gary Scott

Default Travels Around the World

A new free book of travel memoirs is available at the following
website:

http://sentimentaljourneys.blogspot.com/

It includes my 8-month round-the-world trip in 2002-03 -- Hong Kong,
N.Z., Australia, Bali, Bangkok, Slovakia, Prague, and Scotland --
retirement for 4 years in Thailand, Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Mexico; 2
weeks in '93 by car around Ireland, and other travels in Europe and
Central America. It is mostly text, but there are many pictures, also.
The site above is the intro, foreword, and detailed table of contents,
with links to the 22 chapters following in Google's Blogspot Blog
Hosting establishment.

The book also contains other information about my successful vaccine
trials with stage 4 metastatic melanoma, when I was given 6 months to
live.I do invite donations to help with my budget and try to avoid
many ads, but nothing is required.

Please visit this site, link to it, and recommend it to others. If the
number of readers does not improve markedly by early 2007, this
information
will be removed from the Internet and will then no longer be available
people around the world in any form. As everybody knows, Popularity Is
King
and Competition Is Queen in everything today, and I'm just trying to
get the
word out. It's up to you, the worldwide public.

Thanks for reading,
The author

Old December 20th, 2006, 11:56 PM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
sunny

Pakistan stands at the crossroads of the world where the cultures of
the Middle East and Asia meet and become one.Ancient and mysterious for

centruries. The land has attracted scholors and mystics,adventurers and

mercenaries.
Pakistan is a a true picture of heaven for the tourists. you can find
eco-tourism, cultural trips, day trips, trekkings, safaris, fishing and

golf trips, adventures and every thing that fascinates tourists.

Touch Sky Services has a distinctive featured tour programs for the
year 2007. request your trip online right now for the upcomming year.
To help yourself, you can enjoy your ride on the mouse to visit to the
website of Touch Sky Services(TSS)

The website is www.touchskyservices.com

your can send your enquiries at the follwoing contacts also
Phone: +92 (0) 51 4851116
Fax : +92 (0) 51 4851115
Email:

Old January 1st, 2007, 02:01 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
[email protected]

haven't seen any reference of Peru and all the great places to visit,
Was it an around-the-world trip?

jorge

Gary Scott ha escrito:

Old January 2nd, 2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.australia+nz,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america
Whistler

Hola Jorge,
Gracias para su mensaje. Lo siento que ya no conozco Peru. Claro que
son muy interesante el Machu-Picchu, la cultura aqtigua de los Incas,
la jente Peruano modernos, y mucho mas in su pais. Si, si, no es
completo mis viajes rondo del mundo hasta que yo visite Peru. Es que
espero mucho. Un dia.............
Hasta Pronto!
Whistler

ha escrito: