Best web based dialer

Old November 7th, 2006, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
raja

Default Best web based dialer

WIN TECH Best web based dialer
VoIP Call Center Technology
Our model allows everyone from a startup Call Center with a few seats
to a large center with thousands of seats to realize the very best
technology resources and lowest costs. Our model allows any sized
business, on any sized budget, to build or expand a contact center with
sophisticated functionality - with just PCs and a broadband
connection. Our VoIP platform allows crystal-clear voice quality and
nearly ever-advanced feature found in much, much more expensive
products - without any hardware, software, or traditional phone
lines. And for those enterprises with advanced CRM needs, only WINS
come ready-to-run with certified plug-and-play integrations. We intend
on helping small companies grow and large companies reduce operating
costs with this product.

Web-Based Predictive Dialer Solution [Requirements: PC, Head sets,
Internet connection]
Very low Investment [Very low rent per seat per month]
Simple to Learn
Secure & Reliable Infrastructure

If you need more info, please contact us at

[Business Outsource: Finding good clients for our Call Centers networks
is a prime objective of our Call Center services, if center need the
business also we will find & provide the best business]

Regards,
Rajender kasu

www.wins247.com