26 hour layover in Korea

Old March 5th, 2005, 05:23 PM

Default 26 hour layover in Korea

I will have 2 26 hour layovers in Korea going to and from Bali.
I would like to stay at a clean and safe moderate hotel, say 50-100 US.

I'd like to be in an area where I can walk around and see things.
Should I stay in Inchon or Seoul? Hotel suggestions? If the hotel does
not have transportation to/from the airport, how expensive will it be.

Any help appreciated..

Joel

Old March 5th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Lou

there are buses at incheon airport that will take you to seoul station.
the ride is about 1 to 1-1/2 hours and price about 12000won. there are
plenty of hotels there and plenty to see of coarse~! im sure certain
hotels offer transportation from the airport, but i dont know which
ones : (

Old March 6th, 2005, 09:34 AM
John

What kind of travel agent gave such a gruesome layover schedule? If
you are not locked into the tickets look for a better deal maybe....

Old March 7th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Viviane

I don't know where you're travelling from, but there must be better ways of
getting to Bali without a 26 hour stopover. I'd be thinking about a
different route.

oups.com...

Old March 7th, 2005, 11:36 AM
george

John wrote:
What kind of travel agent gave such a gruesome layover schedule? If
you are not locked into the tickets look for a better deal maybe....

I would look at the scheduled stopover as a plus. If I was the OP and
had never visited Korea before, I think that it would be an interesting
and inexpensive opportunity to visit another country. I personally
would rather do that then spend an additional two days on a beach in
Bali.

George