Paris temperature will hit 25°C this weekend

Old April 12th, 2007, 04:15 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Earl Evleth[_1_]

Default Paris temperature will hit 25°C this weekend

Paris temperature will hit 25°C this weekend

Old April 12th, 2007, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Bert Hyman

(Earl Evleth) wrote in
:

Paris temperature will hit 25°C this weekend

Sounds pleasant.

We'll make 10C if we're lucky.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Old April 12th, 2007, 09:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On Apr 12, 5:44 pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:37:19 +0200, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:15:12 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Earl Evleth
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Paris temperature will hit 25°C this weekend

26°C tomorrow.

27°C forecast for London on Saturday.

Mixi goes into overheating mode.

These days Mixi is too busy sweating over a hot flight simulator to
worry about trivia like a/c.

I, however, am shortly off to Caicos, so I will make sure I take the
SPF50 !!

B;

Old April 13th, 2007, 10:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

On 13 apr, 10:57, Earl Evleth wrote:
On 12/04/07 17:44, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
27°C forecast for London on Saturday.

Mixi goes into overheating mode.
--

I wish he would return. Something has happened to him which is not good, I
suspect. People here were too hard on the poor guy. Being wrong about

Naaah - he loves it, in a perverse sort of way - look at the way he's
begging to be whipped on rec.aviation.piloting He is just an attention-
seeker.

B;

Old April 13th, 2007, 12:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:26:41 +0200, Tim C.
wrote:

I'd like to see him back though. I don't laugh nearly as much here now.

[shorts and walking boots on]

so?

[/shorts and walking boots off]

Keith, Bristol, UK
Old April 13th, 2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
d.g.s.

Default Paris temperature will hit 25���������������

On 4/13/2007 3:26 AM Tim C. jumped down, turned around, and wrote:

I'd like to see [Mixi] back though. I don't laugh nearly as much here now.

mixism

I don't care. You're just a name on a screen. I came here to discuss
travel. Do you want to discuss travel? I am not interested in your
curious fascination with me.

/mixism

Eerie, innit?
--