Why do American conservatives spam usenet?

Old April 15th, 2013, 07:51 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Default Why do American conservatives spam usenet?

JohnT wrote:

m...

Poetic Justice wrote:
What was once a good group but not the best (Fodors, Tripadvisor, etc)
for *travel advise* has gone from a huge diverse group of people to now,
where the regulars could all fit into a tourbus.

Hey, THAT'S an idea! Might be fun to meet the folks to whom we've
been responding all these years! (Unfortunately, my travel days are
over, due to age and mobility problems.)

Evelyn: No problem. We will come to you. All you need do is pay our
airfares and fund accommodation at a modest lodging in your area.
Perhaps the Sonoran Spendor? And could you also organise a few side
trips for us to Sedona, Flagstaff, the Grand Canyon and Rainbow Arch
at Lake Powell?

Be happy to, when I win the next "Powerball" lottery! ;-)