The Euro at $1.55

Old April 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black

Default The Euro at $1.55

"Magda" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:22:06 GMT, in rec.travel.europe,
(John Kulp)
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:52:37 +0200, Magda
... wrote:
... On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:36:57 GMT, in rec.travel.europe,
(John Kulp)
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ... On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:25:40 +0200, Magda

... ... wrote:
... ...
... ... On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:43:39 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, "Tim
C."
... ... arranged some electrons, so they
looked like this:
... ...
... ... ... In comparison to Mr Kulp, you are smart. But in
comparison to Mr Kulp
... ... ... everyone is smart.
... ... ...
... ... ... In comparison to you, a dog is smart.
... ... ...
... ... ... Couldn't you come up with anything better than that?
... ...
... ... Of course not. Really, Tim, what else do you want - blood from
a stone?
... ...
... ... The airhead speaks with her usual erudite babble.
... Tim, you are looking like a fool... Oops, it's the old yapping
bitch... Who left the door
... open again?!
... Yet more babble from the airhead

Yet more yapping from the annoying bitch...

For God's sake you two.

Get a room...

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old April 4th, 2008, 09:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:55:53 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:20:07 GMT, (John
Kulp) wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 10:01:31 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:22:06 GMT,
(John
Kulp) wrote:

Yet more babble from the airhead

Yet again Kulp displays his disdain for posting anything of even
reasonable intelligence.

I've posted at least as much of it as you ever have.

I'm not into having a ****ing contest here, although apparently
you are. But I wonder how the total of your cogent posts compare
to the total of your inane responses. I have plonked Magda; I
would regret plonking you, but if your cogent posts need be
sacrificed to get rid of your inane posts, I would consider it.

Your cogent posts, which I admittedly frequently disagree with,
have misled me into into thinking you to be above the sort of
things you seem inclined to shoot off, and it's not responses to
only Magda. Indeed, you seem a bit schizophrenic in that regard.

Let me be clear. I do not like liars, distorters and the like. In my
experience, they do it because they are not called on it, which is why
I call them on it without hesitation. So that is why I will go after
them. There may have been one, but I can't recall a single post of
hers that added anything to any conversation being conducted. I have
no problem with a decent discussion whether someone disagrees or
agrees with me. That is what discussions are for. You can call it
childish or whatever and it may be, but the purpose is to point out
just what someone like her is doing.
Old April 4th, 2008, 09:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

... wrote:
... On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 08:43:39 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, "Tim C."
... arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:
... ... In comparison to Mr Kulp, you are smart. But in comparison to Mr Kulp
... ... everyone is smart.
... ...
... ... In comparison to you, a dog is smart.
... ...
... ... Couldn't you come up with anything better than that?
... Of course not. Really, Tim, what else do you want - blood from a stone?
... The airhead speaks with her usual erudite babble.

Tim, you are looking like a fool... Oops, it's the old yapping bitch... Who left the door
open again?!

Why on Earth do you guys keep replying to the twerp? Don't your
kill-files work? (Mixi-baiting can be rather fun, at times, but this
ass has nothing of substance to offer, even when he is not posting
gratuitous insults.)

Sure I do. Exposing your endless lies and exaggerations is a public
service. As is ignoring you idiotic opinions and intellectual (false
I might add) snobbery looking down at others being inferior. Can't
imagine anyone being the least interested in them.
Old April 4th, 2008, 09:53 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:38:32 +0200, Magda
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 12:21:01 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... Why on Earth do you guys keep replying to the twerp? Don't your
... kill-files work? (Mixi-baiting can be rather fun, at times, but this
... ass has nothing of substance to offer, even when he is not posting
... gratuitous insults.)

Never seen a cat playing with a rat? I'm having fun with the yapping little bitch... He
invariably reacts like a crazy Chihuahua. LOL

These two are a perfectly matched set aren't they?
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
John Kulp

Kulp) wrote:

Yet more babble from the airhead
Yet again Kulp displays his disdain for posting anything of even
reasonable intelligence.
I've posted at least as much of it as you ever have.

I'm not into having a ****ing contest here, although apparently
you are. But I wonder how the total of your cogent posts compare
to the total of your inane responses. I have plonked Magda; I
would regret plonking you, but if your cogent posts need be
sacrificed to get rid of your inane posts, I would consider it.

Your cogent posts, which I admittedly frequently disagree with,
have misled me into into thinking you to be above the sort of
things you seem inclined to shoot off, and it's not responses to
only Magda. Indeed, you seem a bit schizophrenic in that regard.

Well, better an Internet nut than a serial killer! (And a "My country,
right or wrong" vet - given the dearth of V.A. services to the mentally
disabled - might well develop into either.)

Speaking of the mentally disabled. Here she is, right on time,
posting lie after lie again. She has no experience in, nor knowledge
ot, what she babbles about. But that doesn't even slow the crackpot
down. Claimed she had all the vet support for her idiotic views and
couldn't produce a single one. Know why? There aren't any. 5 will
get you 10 she hasn't been anywhere near a VA faciltiy within the last
20 years. She just sits around chatting with her group of other
nutbars making up fantasies to rant about.