Alaska Cruises

Old January 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

Default Alaska Cruises

I've just received my normal email from vacationstogo regarding
cruising Alaska ... It was informational on Alaska Cruising and was
filled with excellent recommendations on how best to plan your
cruise ... Including when best to book and how airlines may effect
things ...
No matter how you wish to book your cruise I believe reading Alan's
letter on this will be very helpful ... I subscribe to many of these
mailings from different TAs or websites and his are always worth the
read ...usually the best of them all ... as he explains and sells
cruising ... and not necessarily himself ...

Old February 1st, 2009, 12:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

I read Alan's newsletter and decided to go to Alaska again this year.
Princess offered some interesting itineraries. The deals are not to be
missed. For some of them it is not wise to wait too long.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oceania Regatta 2/25/2009

Island Princess 4/4/2009

Pacific Princess 9/3/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/9/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old February 1st, 2009, 12:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Six, could you forward that newsletter to me? We are still trying to
work out a Mediterranean cruise for this summer, but also looking at
Alaska as a back-up possibility.

Old February 1st, 2009, 02:02 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Jan 31, 7:59*pm, (Jeff Gersten) wrote:
Six, could you forward that newsletter to me? We are still trying to
work out a Mediterranean cruise for this summer, but also looking at
Alaska as a back-up possibility.

Here's a link ... I already erased my email ...
Old February 1st, 2009, 12:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Thank you, Doris for sending that newsletter to me. Six was right; there
is a lot of information there.

Old February 1st, 2009, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

I would love to go to alaska again,but my husband will not go,he said
once was enough,but lol he thinks nothing of doing the same old
caribbean ports,where most times we do not even get off the ship.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

..

Old February 1st, 2009, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Seehorse Video

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
I would love to go to alaska again,but my husband will not go,he said
once was enough,but lol he thinks nothing of doing the same old
caribbean ports,where most times we do not even get off the ship.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.

Hooray for warm weather. I've been cold and I've been warm. Warm is better.

Harry Cooper

Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:32 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Jeff Gersten posted:

Thank you, Doris for sending that
newsletter to me. Six was right; there
is a lot of information there.
---

You're welcome jeff. After checking that info, I booked an Alaskan
cruise with ports I had not seen on a cruise. It's getting very hard for
me to find places we haven't been to.

I have found Alan Fox's letters very informative. One can sign up for
them at www.vacationstogo.com. They are sent every wednesday.

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old February 3rd, 2009, 03:44 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 2/1/2009 4:40 PM Surfer E2468 scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
I would love to go to alaska again,but my husband will not go,he said
once was enough,but lol he thinks nothing of doing the same old
caribbean ports,where most times we do not even get off the ship.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Maybe you can go with a relative, or girlfriend. It could be like an
extended "girls night out"! :-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera