Oceania cruises

Old February 1st, 2009, 11:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

Default Oceania cruises

Does anyone know if owning Oceania stock entitles owners of said stock
to any perks?

~~DORIS~~
**________*/*/___/*/___/*/_________
*\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oceania Regatta 2/25/2009

Island Princess 4/4/2009

Pacific Princess 9/3/2009

Oceania Regatta 3/9/2010

Oceania Regatta 3/21/2010

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Old February 1st, 2009, 01:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Paul Johnson

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
Does anyone know if owning Oceania stock entitles owners of said stock
to any perks?

There is no Oceania stock as such. Oceania is owned by Apollo Management
which is a private ownership, limited liability partnership.
Paul Johnson

Old February 1st, 2009, 05:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruiseguy

Complete information on owning Oceania stock can be found at the following
website:

http://tinyurl.com/yjm842

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message
Does anyone know if owning Oceania stock entitles owners of said stock
to any perks?

~~DORIS~~
________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
\::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old February 1st, 2009, 07:20 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

Incidentally, if you're suspicious of a tinyurl because you're afraid
it might be a trick or trap (as the one below was), you can turn on
the preview feature.

Go to

http://www.tinyurl.com

Click on

Preview Feature

in the left-hand column.

Click on

Click here to enable previews

in the middle.

You need to have cookies enable for this to work, and if you use
multiple browsers you'll have to enable it on all of them.

As Ray said, you can't buy stock in Apollo Management, but you can buy
"pink sheet" stock in Star Cruises. That's probably at least 4 levels
of indirection away from NCL.

Old February 1st, 2009, 09:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Jack Hamilton :

Incidentally, if you're suspicious of a tinyurl because you're afraid
it might be a trick or trap (as the one below was), you can turn on
the preview feature.

Go to

http://www.tinyurl.com

Click on

Preview Feature

in the left-hand column.

Click on

Click here to enable previews

in the middle.

You need to have cookies enable for this to work, and if you use
multiple browsers you'll have to enable it on all of them.

I now post the preview link to eliminate exactly that suspicion.

As Ray said, you can't buy stock in Apollo Management, but you can buy
"pink sheet" stock in Star Cruises. That's probably at least 4 levels
of indirection away from NCL.

Ah, pink sheet stocks. Just a little cheaper than penny stocks.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

Men are like a carpet. Lay them well and you can
walk on them for years.

Old February 3rd, 2009, 04:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On what browser, news reader might one find this preview feature?
Mozilla Firefox 3.x under the Options/Security Tab has the following:

* Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
* Warn me if the site I am visiting is a suspected attack site.
* Warn me if the site I am visiting is a suspected forgery.

But there are no preview controls on the left.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

On 2/1/2009 4:59 PM Dillon Pyron scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:

Old February 4th, 2009, 04:14 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jack Hamilton[_1_]

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 23:40:55 -0500, Brian K
wrote:

On what browser, news reader might one find this preview feature?
Mozilla Firefox 3.x under the Options/Security Tab has the following:

* Warn me when sites try to install add-ons
* Warn me if the site I am visiting is a suspected attack site.
* Warn me if the site I am visiting is a suspected forgery.

But there are no preview controls on the left.

It's not a browser option. It's a setting on the tinyurl web page.

Follow the instructions below.

--
________