Goober reports from Paradise

Old September 22nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
ARLENE LAPOFF

Default Goober reports from Paradise

Hi everyone,

It is a beautiful day at sea today. Lots of sun and the temps are
warm so it will be fun spotting the "lobsters" at dinner tonight.

This morning, about 35 or 40 of us gathered on deck for a Memorial
Service in remembrance of Ed Shuster. It seems only fitting that we
remember him on a ship at sea on such a beautiful day. Ed was a good
friend to so many of us and while we miss him, there is the feeling
that he is with is in spirit. Many people shared memories of their
cruises with Ed... and while we are all sad he is gone, we were glad
to be able to gather together and celebrate his life.

We are having a great time.... and tomorrow is Belize!

George from PA on the Paradise
Old September 22nd, 2003, 06:55 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"ARLENE LAPOFF" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone,

It is a beautiful day at sea today. Lots of sun and the temps are
warm so it will be fun spotting the "lobsters" at dinner tonight.

This morning, about 35 or 40 of us gathered on deck for a Memorial
Service in remembrance of Ed Shuster.

Hi George,
Looks like you having perfect weather and a great time.
What a wonderful tribute to Ed Shuster~we got to meet him on the last cruise
with you and we remember him as a very nice and gentle man. He is with you
in spirit, that's for sure.
Hi to everyone!
--Jean

Old September 22nd, 2003, 07:47 PM
villa deauville

George,
Keep up the posts. What a nice tribute to Mr Ed No one can make
rumsicles like Mr. Ed.

SUNNY..........says hello to the gang

S'nd I

Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:08 PM
Tobie Gerbrandt

FWIW,

ATTENTION! Mary Foster has been selected for the GGC2004 mystery prize of
the week. To claim the prize, have her contact Peter Berlin at 800-874-6040
ex. 20 within 24 hours.

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message

"ARLENE LAPOFF" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone,

It is a beautiful day at sea today. Lots of sun and the temps are
warm so it will be fun spotting the "lobsters" at dinner tonight.

This morning, about 35 or 40 of us gathered on deck for a Memorial
Service in remembrance of Ed Shuster.

Hi George,
Looks like you having perfect weather and a great time.
What a wonderful tribute to Ed Shuster~we got to meet him on the last

cruise
with you and we remember him as a very nice and gentle man. He is with you
in spirit, that's for sure.
Hi to everyone!
--Jean

---