Hotel Rothenburg, Germany

Old December 16th, 2003, 10:07 PM
dd ss

Default Hotel Rothenburg, Germany

Hi,

I'll be visiting Rothenburg in June 2004 and would appreciate
recommendations for places to stay and restaurants.

TIA,

DS
Old December 17th, 2003, 12:17 AM
Ron Audet

"dd ss" wrote in message
k.net...
Hi,

I'll be visiting Rothenburg in June 2004 and would appreciate
recommendations for places to stay and restaurants.

TIA,

DS

We especially liked the Romantik Hotel Markusturm. See the following link:

http://www.the-hotels.com/pages/euro...markusturm.htm

Old December 17th, 2003, 04:45 PM
brenda

dd ss wrote in message nk.net...
Hi,

I'll be visiting Rothenburg in June 2004 and would appreciate
recommendations for places to stay and restaurants.

TIA,

DS

We really enjoyed the Eisenhut.
Old January 6th, 2004, 01:02 AM
thetravelzine.com/zine.htm

Hallo,

That is where Don and Linda stayed. Read their description he
http://www.thetravelzine.com/ejht5.h...-Ob-Der-Tauber

Bye, Joh

We really enjoyed the Eisenhut.

Old January 7th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Nancy Kay

Take a look at their web site & see for yourself. If you go,tell them
we sent you.
www.haus_Karin.de
e-mail
We were in Rothenburg in April of 2003
Take a look at the website & if you have any questions feel free to
contact us

Frank & Nancy Currie, Montreal,
Canada

correct address is
www.hausKarin.com. There is no English translation.

--
Nancy Kay
"Patience is a Virtue"
Old January 7th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Mastermichi

Your adress is in italy. The correct adress is http://www.haus-karin.de/
and there is an English translation

Old January 8th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Nancy Kay

In article ,
"Mastermichi" wrote:

Your adress is in italy. The correct adress is http://www.haus-karin.de/
and there is an English translation

Thanks for letting me know. I could not get that address last night and
tried some other combinations and came up with the one I posted. Tonight
I can get the above address and in English. ;-)

--
Nancy Kay
"Patience is a Virtue"