Gatun Locks Cam now Live

Old September 12th, 2003, 07:40 PM
Phil

Default Gatun Locks Cam now Live

Folks:

As I has posted last spring the Panama Canal was planning to make live a
cam at Gatun Locks.

Yesterday the Cam at Gatun Locks in fact became live and one can now
view it on Seacruise at http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

Previously I only added Gatun Locks/Lake cams to the viewing schedule
that were on board ship as this was the only way to view Gatun
Locks/Lake. I am now adding those ships that do Gatun Locks only that
didn't have a cam. So far today I have added Rotterdam and will be
adding Splendour of the Seas as well as others later today.

Happy Viewing

Phil
Seacruise

--
Seacruise http://www.seacruisechat.com
Canal Cam Schedule http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

English you say?
1) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
2) I did not object to the object.

Old September 13th, 2003, 11:45 AM
MJDEEG

Thanks. Nice page.

Happy Cruisin'
Mark
Home Port:
Monmouth County,NJ.
Old September 13th, 2003, 01:29 PM
JBDarmo

"Phil" wrote in message
Folks:

As I has posted last spring the Panama Canal was planning to make live a
cam at Gatun Locks.

Yesterday the Cam at Gatun Locks in fact became live and one can now
view it on Seacruise at http://www.seacruisechat.com/panamacanal/

Previously I only added Gatun Locks/Lake cams to the viewing schedule
that were on board ship as this was the only way to view Gatun
Locks/Lake. I am now adding those ships that do Gatun Locks only that
didn't have a cam. So far today I have added Rotterdam and will be
adding Splendour of the Seas as well as others later today.

Happy Viewing

Phil
Seacruise

Thanks for the link Phil! I have it bookmarked

Joe----Paradise in 8 days!!