Cruises From Santa Anyone?

Old December 25th, 2007, 01:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RICK DAVIS

Default Cruises From Santa Anyone?

Did Santa bring anyone a Cruise this year for Christmas?

Old December 25th, 2007, 03:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

RICK DAVIS wrote:

Did Santa bring anyone a Cruise this year for Christmas?

Yes!

Ermalee ---red, white and blue box is under the tree
Old December 25th, 2007, 04:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
RICK DAVIS

Ermalee must have been a very good girl this year.

Old December 25th, 2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee[_2_]

RICK DAVIS wrote:
Ermalee must have been a very good girl this year.

Either that or Santa believed that I was.
Also got a GPS that I will master before the day ends.
You don't want to know the other stuff Santa brought.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE

Ermalee
Old December 25th, 2007, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

YES,but forgot to include the outrageous airfare,so we cancelled

cruise lover

Old December 26th, 2007, 01:46 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
BrianK

On 12/25/2007 8:54 AM RICK DAVIS did the "neutron dance", then made
these writings:
Did Santa bring anyone a Cruise this year for Christmas?

No, but my sister was in Bangkok and I got some really cool stuff made
of Thai silk an leather. Also, I got a T-shirt from Chiang Mai where an
elephant painted it. There's always the possibility of being asked to
join Karen on some fam trip cruises after peak travel time.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old December 26th, 2007, 02:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Dec 25, 8:46*pm, BrianK wrote:
On 12/25/2007 8:54 AM *RICK DAVIS did the "neutron dance", then made
these writings: * * Did Santa bring anyone a Cruise this year for Christmas?

No, but my sister was in Bangkok and I got some really cool stuff made
of Thai silk an leather. Also, I got a T-shirt from Chiang Mai where an
elephant painted it. There's always the possibility of being asked to
join Karen on some fam trip cruises after peak travel time.

--
________
*To *email me, Edit "blog" from my email address.
* Brian M. Kochera *
*"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"
*View My Web Page:http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951

Yes i was booked on the Noordam but had to cancel. But found out i can
go again so Santa gave me 3 to pick from The first is the Noordam
witch i was book on an 11 day Caribbean out of NYC or the Volendam out
of Ft Louderdale a 10 day Pamma can. cruise as back to back with the
Regal Empress doing a 2 day cruise to Nassua .I am an ocean linner
buff and want to try her before they take her out of service ! And the
Galaxy out of San Juan an 11 day S Caribbean cruise same ports as i
did on the Empress of the seas this past Feb .But the only thing about
the Galaxy is that all the reviews are been very bad of the ones i
have read !! That she is really showing her age and the food seem to
be only good at best !!! She"s going in to dry dock for a big make
over in April but the cruise i would book is 0n feb 25th . But i am
not ruling it out yet the price is really good .
Ken G...........
Old December 26th, 2007, 04:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"RICK DAVIS" wrote in message
Ermalee must have been a very good girl this year.

The Admin. on our floor at work had a XMAS stocking outside her cubicle that
said "SANTA, I CAN EXPLAIN!"

--Tom

Old December 27th, 2007, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake (RICK DAVIS) :

Ermalee must have been a very good girl this year.

Or very bad.
--
dillon

I used to think the horse's name was Bob.
And the angel's name was Hark.