thuth about norovirus

Old January 9th, 2008, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chris Poulos

Default thuth about norovirus

No matter what they tell you what your getting is some kind of food
poisoning. Hot food in the buffet area should be kept at 140 degrees.
I have been on 12 cruises and the food in the buffet areas is luke warm
at best therefore causeing bacteria to multiply. Why to you think the
first thing they do is close the self service first and tell you to wash
your hands. they want to put the blame somewhere. believe me its food
poisoning.

Old January 10th, 2008, 07:33 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
alnmel

On Jan 9, 3:15*pm, (Chris Poulos) wrote:
No matter what they tell you what your getting is some kind of food
poisoning. *Hot food in the buffet area should be kept at 140 degrees.
I have been on 12 cruises and the food in the buffet areas is luke warm
at best therefore causeing bacteria to multiply. *Why to you think the
first thing they do is close the self service first and tell you to wash
your hands. *they want to put the blame somewhere. *believe me its food
poisoning.

Thank you Dr. Poulos.
Old January 11th, 2008, 12:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chris Poulos

thank you you probably our one of those persons who believe everything
there told. belive me they are not telling you the truth. Im not a
doctor but I do work for the health dept in the state of ohio for 30
years. I have investigated many food poisoning causes and most of it
was from food not being under sanitary conditions

Old January 11th, 2008, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
George Leppla

"Chris Poulos" wrote
thank you you probably our one of those persons who believe everything
there told. belive me they are not telling you the truth. Im not a
doctor but I do work for the health dept in the state of ohio for 30
years. I have investigated many food poisoning causes and most of it
was from food not being under sanitary conditions

Uh... the CDC says it is Norovirus. Are you saying this is a massive
cover-up by the CDC to protect the cruise lines from people claiming they
got food poisoning?

Why would they do that?

--
George Leppla http://www.CruiseMaster.com

May 12, 2008 - 5 nt New Orleans http://www.cruisemaster.com/fantasy.htm
October 26, 2008 Sleazy 5 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy5.htm
Feb. 8, 2009 Solstice Valentine http://www.cruisemaster.com/solstice.htm

Old January 11th, 2008, 01:00 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Jan 10, 7:41*pm, (Chris Poulos) wrote:
thank you *you probably our one of those persons who believe everything
they're told. *

It appears you are ...

Old January 11th, 2008, 01:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
James

number1 is the brightest and number7 is the stupidest of all times.
Where are you?

"number6" wrote in message
On Jan 10, 7:41 pm, (Chris Poulos) wrote:
thank you you probably our one of those persons who believe everything
they're told.

It appears you are ...

Old January 11th, 2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
number6

On Jan 10, 8:28*pm, "James" wrote:
* * number1 is the brightest and number7 is the stupidest of all times..
Where are you?

Hey I have my own pathological stalker ... I'm honored ... tell your
shrink you're doing better ...
Old January 11th, 2008, 01:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

Question?

What the heck is a "thuth"?

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old January 11th, 2008, 03:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee

Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:
Question?

What the heck is a "thuth"?

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

"Chris Poulos" wrote in message

thank you you probably our one of those persons who believe everything
there told. belive me they are not telling you the truth. Im not a
doctor but I do work for the health dept in the state of ohio for 30
years. I have investigated many food poisoning causes and most of it
was from food not being under sanitary conditions

Answer:

Short for THe trUTH.

Now you know, Tobie.

Ermalee ---and that's the truth! :-)
Old January 11th, 2008, 04:47 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chris Poulos

george have you ever eaten at the buffet on a cruise line. Is the food
hot has the food been sitting there for a while. Im sure there have
been cases of norovirus but Im sure there is a lot of food poisoning
to. CDC in atlanta only knows what the cruise line tells them. those
buffets are bacteria havens. believe what you want.