Amazon River tours

Old January 29th, 2008, 03:22 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Amazon River tours

Anyone that has done a cruise on the Amazon River and has any
recommendations for tours, I would really appreciate the info. Thank
you, Linda
Old January 29th, 2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Surfer E2468

LINDA:
Is your suitcase large? If so I am ready to curl up and you can take me
with you. surfer e2468

cruise lover

Old January 31st, 2008, 01:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Jan 29, 2:07*pm, (Surfer E2468) wrote:

LINDA:
Is your suitcase large? If so I am ready to curl up and you can take me
with you. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * surfer e2468

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
cruise lover

Annie, I wish I could take you with us! Linda
Old February 8th, 2008, 08:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Crazy

We did the Amazon cruise with Oceania 2 years ago. There are not very
many excursions and if, like us, it was a once only cruise, I would do
all of the few ports at which you will stop. Manaus is the only large
city on the Amazon cruise.

~~DORIS~~
Princess Star 3-30-2008
Princess Star 4-11-2008