ZHID SPIES POSE AS CANADIANS=NZ To Deport 2 Israeli Spies!! Yanks Posing as Canucks-Beware!

Old April 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Georges

Default ZHID SPIES POSE AS CANADIANS=NZ To Deport 2 Israeli Spies!! Yanks Posing as Canucks-Beware!

All around the world Israeli terrorists are using Canadian passports, either
supplied by Canadian ZHIDS, or forged in Tel Aviv.

It may not be too healthy for US tourists to pretend to be canucks, due to all
the Israeli terrorists already posing as Canadians!!

Now that the USA will require Canucks to carry a passport as of next year, to
enter the US, how many will be forgeries by the ZHIDS and Israelis?

On 31 Oct 2004 21:09:11 -0000, Mossad88 wrote:

Mamzer Kenneth McVay,SOBC, the well-known fag and mamser in Canada,
Fag McVay of Vancouver, convicted of child molesting
and car theft in California and Oregon, and still
unemployed gas pump boy, mastermind of the
Canadian branch of NAMBLA, now finally dying as a
diseased AIDS-spreader, wants all to know
about all his fellow ZHID criminals and perverts.

Here is a photo of Ken McVay, director of WWW.NIZKOR.ORG--
Does he not have the uncouth look as to fit the profile of a person
who would say in general regarding child porn: "I am weary of seeing the
issue of "child porn" blown out of proportion (I've been on and
around the Net since 1988, and have yet to come across anything I'd
consider "child porn." I've seen photos of naked children, ... and
fail to see the harm, or any great moral danger to our society)."?

http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protoc...995_KMcVay.jpg
Would any of you want to leave this person, Ken McVay,
alone with your children?

Here is the latest.......

Subject: ZHID SPIES POSE AS CANADIANS

http://www.nationalpost.com/home/story.html?id={E572BCFD-92BF-4824-B98A-
84FD9934B497}

Israeli spies accused of posing as Canadians
Ottawa investigating: Mossad has history of using counterfeit Canadian documents

Stewart Bell and Michael Friscolanti
National Post

Thursday, September 05, 2002

Federal officials are investigating claims that Israeli agents posed
as Canadians during a spy operation in Gaza that reportedly used
sexual blackmail to collect intelligence used to assassinate a
Palestinian militant leader.

Canada's ambassador to Tel Aviv has asked Israel for an explanation of
the incident and has been told it did not happen, but officials are
concerned Israeli agents may be breaking their promise not to work
undercover as Canadians.

Akram Zatmeh, 22, claims he supplied information to agents posing as
Canadians that helped Israel pinpoint the whereabouts of a senior
Hamas leader. The leader was later assassinated by Israeli forces in a
July 23 missile attack that also killed 14 others, including nine
children.

The informant claimed he was recruited by three agents who said they
were Canadians and took him to the Canadian embassy in Tel Aviv before
coercing him with promises of travel to Canada and threats to
distribute fake photos showing him in sexual encounters.

In a similar incident in 1997, Canada recalled its ambassador to
Israel after undercover Mossad agents were caught using falsified
Canadian passports during an assassination attempt on a Palestinian
militant leader. Israel apologized at the time and promised not to do
it again.

The new reports emerging from the Gaza strip have Canadian officials
worried that Israeli agents may have resumed adopting fake Canadian
identities -- a tactic that could jeopardize the safety of Canadians
who work or travel abroad.

Yesterday, a Foreign Affairs spokesman said the government had
received assurances from Israeli officials that Mr. Zatmeh's
accusations were false.

"It is unsubstantiated allegations," said Reynald Doiron. "We checked
it out with Israeli authorities and they denied having used Canada, or
that they would use Canada in a fashion similar to what happened last
week."

Asked whether the Israelis could be hiding something in order to avoid
another diplomatic firestorm, Mr. Doiron said: "They gave us their
word and we take it as it is."

But in what was described as a confession published last week in the
Palestinian daily Al-Ayyam, Mr. Zatmeh detailed how he was recruited
by "Canadians" into becoming a spy two years ago and eventually played
a role in the assassination of Hamas leader Salah Shehadeh.

"When I used to visit the British Council in Gaza, I saw one foreigner
reading an English newspaper. Because of my curiosity, I introduced
myself to him. He said that he is a Canadian who lectures sociology at
one of the Canadian universities," Mr. Zatmeh said in Arabic.

The Canadian, who called himself Terry and said he was studying the
living conditions of Palestinians, hired Mr. Zatmeh to assist with his
research in exchange for $100 a month and a promise to help him travel
to Canada.

One time, Terry asked for Mr. Zatmeh's photograph in order to get him
an identity card from the Canadian embassy in Tel Aviv. At the
embassy, Mr. Zatmeh said Terry introduce him to another "Canadian"
named David.

David used the photograph of Mr. Zatmeh to create doctored pictures
depicting Mr. Zatmeh in various sexual encounters. "He threatened if I
tell anybody he will distribute my pictures, which may cause me a lot
of troubles."

David later admitted he was actually an Israeli intelligence agent
named Abu Muhammad. He told Mr. Zatmeh to monitor "confrontations" and
"hot events" in Gaza and to supply the names of Palestinian militants
who were firing upon the Jewish settlements and Israeli military
command posts.

"After working for a while with Abu Muhammad, another intelligence
officer phoned me and identified himself as Abu Ihab. When I moved to
Gaza, Abu Ihab requested me to observe martyr Salah Shehadeh and his
home in addition to the people who used to visit him and their cars.

"I confirmed to Abu Ihab more than once that the building in which the
martyr used to live was crowded with residents. Also, the road around
the building was overcrowded. However, Abu Ihab justified the
assassination by saying that if Salah Shehadeh was not assassinated in
such a way, many other civilians could have become his victims."

On the night of July 23 -- 20 minutes after Mr. Zatmeh said he
reported Mr. Shehadeh's location to the Israeli agent -- an Israeli
F-16 fighter fired a one-ton missile into a residential building in
Gaza, killing Mr. Shehadeh and 14 others. Israel was widely criticized
for the attack.

The informant's account could not be verified and it may be no more
than Palestinian propaganda designed to put Israel in a bad light.
Palestinian militants routinely execute those accused of collaborating
with the Israelis.

Martin Rudner, director of the Canadian Centre of Intelligence and
Security Studies at Carleton University's Norman Paterson School of
International Affairs, said the tactics described by Mr. Zatmeh were
common.

"It is not unusual, in intelligence collection operations, for a
country's services to recruit agents under what are termed 'false
flags,' " Prof. Rudner said.

"This is done in situations where the recruiting service feels that
the agent may not be prepared to work for that particular country, but
may be amenable to giving information to some other; or where the
recruiting services seeks to cover its tracks in the event that the
agent be turned or captured."

Wesley K. Wark, a University of Toronto political science professor
who specializes in intelligence, said he would not be surprised if the
Israelis had reneged on their 1997 promise.

"One can easily imagine that after a time of quiet that the Israelis
might, in some operational circumstances, just have made a decision
that this is going to benefit the security of Israel and we don't
really care too much about what the Canadians think," he said.

Still, Prof. Wark said if the allegations prove true, the Canadian
government will have no choice but demand the Israelis to stop.

"It does endanger Canadians overseas," he said. "It adds a layer of
unnecessary suspicion to the Canadian identity abroad and it's
something we shouldn't tolerate, so we have to use every means we can
to encourage the Israelis not to do it."

A false Canadian identity would be a logical cover for an agent
working in Gaza. Canada is heavily involved in aid work in Gaza,
particularly in Mr. Zatmeh's home Rafah, a hotbed of Palestinian
militancy along the Israeli-Egyptian border.

In September, 1997, two Israeli agents carrying fake Canadian
passports were arrested in Jordan after a botched attempt to
assassinate a high-ranking Hamas official, a Palestinian terrorist
group tied to dozens of suicide bombings.

The revelation that Israeli spies were posing as Canadians during
covert operations enraged the federal government, which feared the
practice would prompt vigilante attacks against ordinary Canadians
living in the Middle East.

Lloyd Axworthy, then-minister of foreign affairs, was so upset that he
ordered David Berger, Canada's Ambassador to Israel, to leave the
country until the Mossad security agency promised to stop the
practice. Mr. Berger did return to work two weeks later, but only
after Israeli officials sent a letter promising to "undertake measures
to ensure it never happens again."

© Copyright 2002 National Post
Copyright © 2002 CanWest Interactive, a division of CanWest Global
Communications Corp. All rights reserved.
Optimized for browser versions 4.0 and higher.
N.B. CanWest is part of Zionist-owned Izzy Asper Holdings.

"Stefan Lemieszewski" wrote in message
http://tvnz.co.nz/view/news_world_st...%3fformat=html

No apology from Israel in spy case
Jul 16, 2004

GRAPHIC

Israel said it will do everything it can to restore diplomatic relations
with New Zealand but stopped short of apologising after two alleged Mossad
agents were jailed after pleading guilty to belonging to an organised
criminal group and attempting to fraudulently obtain a New Zealand passport.

Eli Cara and Urie Kelman, who are widely believed to be Israeli spies,
received a six month jail sentence after being caught trying to obtain the
false documents using the identity of a wheelchair bound cerebral palsy
sufferer.

But three months after Prime Minister Helen Clark asked for an explanation
and an apology, she has not received one.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry issued a statement.

"Israel regrets the current state of the traditional and friendly relations
between both countries. Israel values its relationship with New Zealand and
will do anything it can in order to return those relations to their prior
state," the statement said.

The spy scandal was widely reported around the world from Canada to Qatar .

The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that Australia is stepping up its
investigation into Israeli espionage activities following the New Zealand
case.

The paper said it is unknown if a raid on a house in Turramurra, NSW was
related to the hunt for the alleged Mossad ringleader, Zev William Barkan.

But according to former Mossad chief Danny Yatom, such scandals are no gauge
of the agency's real feats.

"Mossad is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world," Yatom said.
"Yet even the best agencies are bound to suffer mishaps. Because of the
secret nature of intelligence gathering, most... achievements are never made
public."

Clark said there were very strong reasons to think Cara, 50, and Kelman, 31,
were acting on behalf of Israel's intelligence services.

In the High Court in Auckland, Kelman covered his face with his hand and sat
stooped in the dock with his head down for the entire two hour sentencing.
The court heard the charges had caused him great distress. His lawyer, Grant
Illingworth QC, said the widely publicised allegations that he is a Mossad
agent had never formed part of the crown case.

The court heard Kelman is a single man who has a maths and physics degree
from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Among the many letters of reference
was one from a Rabbi of his local synagogue. But Kelman entered New Zealand
on a Canadian passport.

For nearly an hour, the court was presented with submissions from Cara's
lawyer Stuart Grieve QC, who read out testimonials about his good character.
Grieve said there was nothing suspicious about Cara's 24 visits to New
Zealand since 2000. Grieve said the suggestion Cara was an Israeli spy,
meant there was a real and ongoing risk to him and his family.

While both men admitted the charge, of belonging to an organised criminal
group and trying to obtain a false New Zealand passport, they claim their
involvement was limited.

Justice Potter said the offending of Cara and Kelman was very serious, and
called into question the integrity of the New Zealand passport system. She
said it was difficult to know why anyone would want a false New Zealand
passport unless it was to be used in a way ancillary to other offending and
that offending is likely to be serious or perhaps very serious.

It is believed this is the first time agents of a foreign spy agency have
been brought before New Zealand courts since the French bombers of the
Rainbow Warrior were deported in 1985.

Both Cara and Kelman will be deported from New Zealand immediately when they
are released from jail.

They will be given credit for the two weeks they have already been in
custody and should be free in 10 weeks time.

If you believe in the TRUTH and the RIGHT,
then visit www.freedomsite.org

Lawyers, politicians, and judges need to be recycled - as fertiliser!!

"At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth
is a revolutionary act."
(George Orwell)

David Icke - '...and the truth shall set you free'

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
(Arthur Schopenhauer)

"The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely,
but because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak
falsehoods, their own words can be used against them; while if
they speak truly, there is nothing which can be used
against them -- except force." -- John Bryant

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an
acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer
and impossible to ignore."
--John Bryant

Posted by:
Steven Horn (KCOM)
1836 NW 11th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
(405) 524-0576

together with

Boris Dynin = NAMBLA executive &
who like
late night discussions, even from Stormfront,
Christian Identity, Pamyat, Aryan Nations, etc.
I am together with McVay, regional managers for NAMBLA.
We like young children, so that we can train them our way.

CALL late nights to discuss: (408) 773-0984
Email me: , or even
VISIT me at:
55 Chumasero Drive, Daly City, San Francisco 94132

Ken McVay invites callers,and visitors,to his homosexuals escorts
office: VISIT at:
#5 - 1601 - Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, or my home at:
Apt. 3108 - 995 Bowen Road, Nanaimo, B.C., Canada
or call: 1-250-616-9431

As everyone can see McVay takes it as a compliment when he is
called a "confessed child-molester" and the additional material
should give an indication as to the why.

"I am weary of seeing the issue of "child porn" blown out of
proportion (I've been on and around the Net since 1988, and have
yet to come across anything I'd consider "child porn." I've
seen photos of naked children, but then I've got some of those in
my family photo album, and fail to see the harm, or any great
moral danger to our society)." - Nizkor Director Ken McVay
http://www.spectacle.org/695/mcvay.html [Many paedophiles
also have family albums with naked children photos in them.]

Look at Ken McVay's photo and ask yourselves; "Does he not look like
a disheveled unkempt pervert or someone who would molest your child
even if he or she were not naked"?
http://www.protocol.gov.bc.ca/protoc...995_KMcVay.jpg

For detailed and documented evidence of McVay's questionable
background and details of convictions, please refer to Dr.David Michael's
detailed expose on McVay. McVay is a distraught paranoid molseter, and is
known for claiming that anyone who refutes his lies must be a grosvenor!!
It is also suspected that McVay fabricates responses using aliases, just
to justify his existence to his ZHID masters.

Since I am a female, I also like to receive many calls, to discuss
NAMBLA,lesbianism, JEW atrocities and similar.
Email me, Shiksa Susan Cohen at: , especially late nights.

Also,be sure to include me on maillists:
Keith Spencer,5005 Whitemud Road,Edmonton,AB,Canada T6H5L2
I welcome phone calls, late nights780)437-1787 or
send lots of emails to:
, or phone to
work780)492-0473

Here is Fag Rianin's own web page:
http://gaydar.co.uk/riain_il
Notice he is a self confessed ZionistFagJew!

For the real TRUTH about ZHIDS, visit the world top-rated website for
JEW-WATCH:
http://www.jewwatch.com

Now with more evidence coming out proving ZHID COLLABORATION WITH
NAZIS - another 51 cases besides the renowned Kastner case - no wonder
people around the world are really disliking the Christkiller ZHIDS!!

Or, other useful websites include:
ZUNDELSITE - www.zundelsite.org
IHR - www.ihr.org
OSTARA - www.ostara.org
PAMYAT - http://abbc.com/pamyat/index.html
Edgar J.Steele - www.ConspiracyPenPal.com
AL JAZEERA - http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage
THE HOFFMAN WIRE - Dedicated to Freedom of the Press,
Investigative Reporting and Revisionist History
Subscribe:

Or, visit the website for NATIONAL ALLIANCE :
http://www.natall.com
They have lots of information, as well as books and records.

They also are involved in exposing Ken McVay for the crook he is,
and passing on information to the appropriate criminal prosecutors.

As a service to the public, this article is posted worldwide by a
victim of the molester pervert Ken McVay, with the assistance
of a group interested in detailing the depredations of the ZHIDS.
May Ken McVay and his like,rot in gehenna.

In memory of William Grosvenor who courageously posted the TRUTH
for many years around the world.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old April 6th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Alan S

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:46:21 -0600, "Georges Georges Feuerstein"
wrote:

|Now that the USA will require Canucks to carry a passport as of next year, to
|enter the US, how many will be forgeries by the ZHIDS and Israelis?

3,624.

Cheers, Alan
Old April 6th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Alan S