Soap Opera (or, Americans Do Use Irony)

Old June 25th, 2005, 12:45 AM
Sarah Czepiel

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:49:32 +0100, "gnarled gnu direct"
wrote:

Sarah Czepiel wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:45:01 +0100, "gnarled gnu direct"
wrote:

Sarah Czepiel wrote in message ...
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:44:39 -0400, America the Beautiful
wrote:

gnarled gnu direct wrote:

Very funny, Gnarled, thank you. BTW, we do use Ivory.

Agree, funny stuff gnu. Is Imperial Lather sold in the US? I don't
think I've seen it here.

Gracias Sarah ... I think Imperial Leather's a Blighty product only; it
could also be a nickname for the queen's badly aging skin.

HAHA!! Poor Queen Lizard. I misread the name of the soap obviously
too - Lather instead of Leather. But we still aint got nunna the
stuff no how anyhow. The closest thing by name that we have
is English Leather and that's a men's cologne/after shave and they
have soap in their product line. Yeah I know too much
information....

Sounds like a lot of fun ... I like a lady who knows her cologne

Well I've bought enough scents over the years for men in the family
and English Leather is very clean smelling, not heavy and overpowering
like many of the perfumes and colognes today.

----

BOB blowing kisses at the 2002 Gay Pride Parade.

http://img151.echo.cx/img151/8632/bobpenissuit2cb.jpg
Old June 25th, 2005, 02:06 AM
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte

wrote:

gnarled gnu direct wrote:

Very funny, Gnarled, thank you. BTW, we do use Ivory.

Agree, funny stuff gnu. Is Imperial Lather sold in the US? I don't
think I've seen it here.

Gracias Sarah ... I think Imperial Leather's a Blighty product only; it
could also be a nickname for the queen's badly aging skin.

HAHA!! Poor Queen Lizard. I misread the name of the soap obviously
too - Lather instead of Leather. But we still aint got nunna the
stuff no how anyhow. The closest thing by name that we have
is English Leather and that's a men's cologne/after shave and they
have soap in their product line. Yeah I know too much
information....

Sarah demonstrates that not *all* americans are capable of
understanding irony.

Old June 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
gnarled gnu direct

wrote:

HAHA!! Poor Queen Lizard. I misread the name of the soap obviously
too - Lather instead of Leather. But we still aint got nunna the
stuff no how anyhow. The closest thing by name that we have
is English Leather and that's a men's cologne/after shave and they
have soap in their product line. Yeah I know too much
information....

Sounds like a lot of fun ... I like a lady who knows her cologne

Well I've bought enough scents over the years for men in the family
and English Leather is very clean smelling, not heavy and overpowering
like many of the perfumes and colognes today.

I know, some smell like chemical weapons agents! Luckily I usually get a
list for x-mas or birthdays so I don't have to guess which ones to buy. My
personal favourite is my very own B.O. de Toilette.