[THIS MAY POSSIBLY "TICK" YOU OFF!!!]

Old March 26th, 2004, 06:04 PM
nobody

Default [THIS MAY POSSIBLY "TICK" YOU OFF!!!]

THIS MAY POSSIBLY "TICK" YOU OFF!!!

The United States gives out $13.3 billion tax dollars in direct Foreign
Aid annually. The United States is above and beyond the single most
generous benefactor of the United Nations, donating $2.4 billion dollars
of YOUR money, to primarily third-world dictators.

This amount is 25% of the United Nations budget. In addition, the United
States also gives another $1.4 billion
tax dollars to United Nations' programs and agencies. The American
taxpayers fund more for the United Nations
than ALL of the other 177 member nations COMBINED.

What most Americans do not realize is that the vast majority of the
recipients of the of US Foreign Aid routinely
vote against the wishes of the United States in the United Nations at an
average rate of 74%. In other words, of the $13.3 billion tax dollars
invested in direct Foreign Aid only about 26% or $3.5 billion went to
support people who! endorsed American initiatives or causes. A
staggering $9.8 billion tax dollars went to causes and people who were
and are in open and direct opposition to the United States' interests
and objectives.

Listed below are the actual voting records of various Arabic/Islamic
States which are recorded in both the
US State Department and United Nations' records:

Kuwait votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Qatar votes against the United States 67% of the time.
Morocco votes against the United States 70% of the time.
United Arab Emirates votes against the U. S. 70% of the time.
Jordan votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Tunisia votes against the United States 71% of the time.
Saudi Arabia votes against the United States 73% of the time.
Yemen votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Algeria votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Oman votes against the United States 74% of the time.
Sudan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Pakistan votes against the United States 75% of the time.
Libya votes against the United States 76% of the time.
Egypt votes against the United States 79% of the time.
Lebanon votes against the United States 80% of the time
India votes against the United States 81% of the time.
Syria votes against the United States 84% of the time.
Mauritania votes against the United States 87% of the time.

US Foreign Aid to those that hate us:

Egypt, for example, after voting 79% of the time against the United States,
still receives $2 billion annually in US Foreign Aid.

Jordan votes 71% against the United States and receives $192,814,000
annually in US Foreign Aid.

Pakistan votes 75% against the United States receives $6,721,000
annually in US Foreign Aid.

India votes 81% against the United States receives $143,699,000 annually
in US Foreign Aid.

Perhaps it is time to get out of the UN and give the tax savings back to
the
American workers who are having! to skimp and sacrifice to pay the taxes.

Pass it along.

Old March 26th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Dave Parker

snip boring trivia
Pass it along.

Just goes to prove the old saying that Americans have more money than sense!

Maybe they should try and sort out their own backyard before trying to sort
out everyone elses. Then perhaps people will stop trying to blow them up.

Now - I expect that will probably 'tick' off a few of our American
cousins.......

Old March 26th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Ernest

Dave Parker wrote:

snip boring trivia
Pass it along.

Just goes to prove the old saying that Americans have more money than
sense!

Maybe they should try and sort out their own backyard before trying to
sort
out everyone elses. Then perhaps people will stop trying to blow them
up.

Now - I expect that will probably 'tick' off a few of our American
cousins.......

Maybe we should cut off all US funding of the UN, and sort out whatever
problems we feel like dealing with. The UN is worthless and ineffective
at best. No one takes it seriously, except maybe for the french, who use
it as a political tool. Screw the UN, and its security council. It's a
waste of money and resources. Nato is where the US should be spending
it's money.
Old March 26th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Terryo

Looks like everybody is out of step except us........

If everybody is voting against us all the time, perhaps we should look
at some of the positions we're taking......
Old March 27th, 2004, 09:23 AM
Nige

"Dave Parker" wrote in message
snip boring trivia
Pass it along.

Just goes to prove the old saying that Americans have more money than

sense!

Maybe they should try and sort out their own backyard before trying to

sort
out everyone elses. Then perhaps people will stop trying to blow them up.

Now - I expect that will probably 'tick' off a few of our American
cousins.......

The cradle of civilisation was the 'near East' - see map:
http://carlos.emory.edu/ODYSSEY/gif-still/nemap.gif
Are we now to believe that civilisation has moved to Tennessee or in that
region ?

Old March 27th, 2004, 06:05 PM
Critic

"Terryo" wrote in message
om...
Looks like everybody is out of step except us........

If everybody is voting against us all the time, perhaps we should look
at some of the positions we're taking......

Like continuing membership in the U.N.

Old March 27th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Judith Umbria

"nobody" wrote in message

THIS MAY POSSIBLY "TICK" YOU OFF!!!

So is this supposed to be votes for money? Isn't that unethical? Illegal?
You tick me off.