Weather in London (past 4 days) ?

Old May 31st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Avien

Default Weather in London (past 4 days) ?

Hi,

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?

Thanks!!

Old May 31st, 2005, 02:01 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

nitram wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 08:39:54 -0400, "Avien"
wrote:

Hi,

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?

Yes, all that.

Should be OK the next few days- mybe a shower or two.

I, meanwhile, have been chastened by my refusal to believe there was
going to be much sun in the NW yesterday. We went up to Clitheroe-
walked from there up, over and down to Sabden, then to Whalley where we
got the train back. Really enjoyable day, and I recommend it. However, I
didn't bring any sun protection (yes, stupid me) and now sit here with
lobster coloured arms, and a glowing face, which will no doubt start to
peel soon...

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old May 31st, 2005, 02:32 PM
Keith W

"Avien" wrote in message
Hi,

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?

Thanks!!

All of the above in Cambridge England

Friday - Hot (31C) and sunny
Saturday - Sunny and cooler
Sunday - Cold and cloudy
Monday - Sunny Intervals with rain

Welcome to the wonders of the English Climate
where you can get all 4 seasons in a day

Keith

Old May 31st, 2005, 02:33 PM

Yes yes yes, but the air conditioning, man, tell us about the air
conditioning!!

Old May 31st, 2005, 02:39 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and

Yes yes yes, but the air conditioning, man, tell us about the air
conditioning!!

We have very sophisticated air conditioning here. We open the windows a
little...

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:45 PM
Douglas W. Hoyt

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?
Yes, all that.

sublime answer :

Old June 1st, 2005, 02:08 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

wrote:

Hi,

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?

Yes, all that.

I don't remember who said it, but I'm sure it was said about
London: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes".

Old June 1st, 2005, 02:47 AM
Gregory Morrow

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

I don't remember who said it, but I'm sure it was said about
London: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes".

Nope, that was said about Chicago ;--)

--
Best
Greg

Old June 1st, 2005, 08:35 AM
Deep Foiled Malls

wrote:

Hi,

Curious, what has been the weather in London for the past 4 days
(raining/sunny, mild/warm/chilly)?

Yes, all that.

I don't remember who said it, but I'm sure it was said about
London: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes".

"Ooh, look, it's still grey and cold!"
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com