Restaurants in Sydney

Old December 12th, 2008, 08:04 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Ken Blake

Default Restaurants in Sydney

Can anyone recommend some of the best restaurants in Sydney, where
I'll be visiting soon. I would particularly like restaurants with a
local type of food, rather than things I can readily find in other
parts of the world. Of course if a restaurant has food available
elsewhere, but better in Sydney, I'd also be interested in that.

--
Ken Blake
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Old December 25th, 2008, 11:22 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
gregg

Ken Blake wrote:
Can anyone recommend some of the best restaurants in Sydney, where
I'll be visiting soon. I would particularly like restaurants with a
local type of food, rather than things I can readily find in other
parts of the world. Of course if a restaurant has food available
elsewhere, but better in Sydney, I'd also be interested in that.

Harry's Cafe de Wheels is a Sydney institution