Illegal

Old September 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Louie[_2_]

Default Illegal

http://owx-gay-black-group-sex-free-...20Abramova.jpg

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!! GET OUT GET OUT GET
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://owx-gay-black-group-sex-free-...S9niuHrq-IEXAE

Illegal Alien Stripper Uliana Abramova Get Out of NY Out of USA!!!!

She make plan & come hear illegal

She Brake any marriage try & marry stupid fat American guy she live
with he is husband to Lena

She brake marriage & little boy doesnt see his father!!!

She send email to wife Lena try & blackmail her for real!!! Yo see
this email heare

She make false papers get into university too

Only she want American $$$ and Green Card she doesn't like or love to
any body

She try & use any man for stay in USA

This is bad person face like weseal some bad animal. Nothing real or
true she make surgery change to face may be 5 to 6 time. She is bad
inside and outside!!!

http://owx-gay-black-group-sex-free-...S9niuHrq-IEXAE

She brake any law she like to

Psycho striper we doesnt want yo in USA!!! We has to many hooker &
stripper allready!!! Get out of NY out of USA!!!!!

Any body help to her give her job & place to live this brake US
immigrateon law. Any body make sex with her & let her go to
university also brake law. Yo go to jail 5 year & they deport to yo &
yo pay $10 thousan to US goverment.

Every body knows to yo now Illegal Uliana!!!!

Entonces any body help to her this is stupid guy like some body jump
ofa bridge!!!
.................................................. ....................
* From: bbloulou luis.rivera56@xxxxxxxxx
* Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:26:41 -0800

Look at weseal face picture of Illegal Uliana!!!! yo can see in bad
face that she is bad person have no soul any place. Have no heart.

Perdon. Craiglist take my phot o off so no body can look at weseal
face ahora mismo. I find new way to show this.

Very wrong what this illegal did, she brake visa, brake family!!!
Make sex with stupid American guy he father of 4 year son!!!

She have no soul care for no body!!! Only want American $$$$$$ &
Green Card!!!

Now little boy doesnt see his papa!!! Wife is very sad!!!! Family is
all broke!!!

Illegal Uliana try for blackmail wife!!!! Make lies and get into
university allso!!!

She does all crimes, she is laugher & do what she want. What person
does this??? This criminlal illegal is psycho for sure!!!!

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Sometime soon they deport to her I hope! But here is info for you to
think about so protext self, family job & country.

YO See picture of weseal face stripper. She make change nose
she try and fix face for may be 5 to 10 hour put on dress cloth but
STILL yo can see she have no soul!!! Face is like some bad animal
she only want some thing kill & eat.

http://owx-gay-black-group-sex-free-...S9niuHrq-IEXAE

Perdon. Craiglist take my phot o off so no body can look at weseal
face ahora mismo. I find new way to show this.

Chat of stripper EXACT PLAN to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Aliens
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

We are laugher allso. Illegal Uliana never get Green Card!!!!

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

Louie