Oi, you

Old December 7th, 2003, 03:06 AM
Alan Paz AKA Andy Shitbag

Default Oi, you

Hi, I am looking for flight tickets to Timbuctoo in Mali. Can anyone
help me get there please? I don't want to go to the main airport, I
want to go to the middle of the desert and run an underground heroin
smuggling ring. I love smoking the stuff! Can anyone help me?

Old December 9th, 2003, 08:29 PM
M T

No i can not help you

Old December 10th, 2003, 05:33 AM
Scott Elliot

"M T" wrote in message
No i can not help you

Help is relatively simple. What kind of idiot business plan would involve
importing any product into the middle of a desert where there is no viable
market? Go back to the basics of supply and demand on your business plan.

Old December 10th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Kathrin

Wow, that's crazy! Well, can't help you...

Internet Travel Community
http://www.GLOBOsapiens.net

Old December 12th, 2003, 06:41 PM
mark