Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

Old May 16th, 2008, 05:00 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
20April

Default Fat Slobs Should Pay Extra

As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then you
should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal people have
to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying THEIR space, or from
your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule once
again.

Old May 19th, 2008, 04:51 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
John[_11_]

20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like
adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

Why should we all do anything?? I've got no kids so why should my taxes get
used to provide schools, family tax credits for their parents, repairing
vandalism someone else's thug of a brat has caused etc., etc.

"Normal" people don't act like you.

Old May 20th, 2008, 07:35 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
CalifBill

"John" wrote in message
20April wrote:
As far as I am concerned, if you can not fit into a plane seat, then
you should pay double for an extra seat.

If you are just a fat slob, even if a kid, then why should normal
people have to suffer, either from your surplus blubber occupying
THEIR space, or from your offensive STINK?

If you refuse to look after yourself, then you should pay.

And I do not care if it is a blubberbutt kid, or their whale-like
adults.

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

Why should we all do anything?? I've got no kids so why should my taxes
get used to provide schools, family tax credits for their parents,
repairing vandalism someone else's thug of a brat has caused etc., etc.

"Normal" people don't act like you.

Consider it as repaying society for your youth.

Old May 20th, 2008, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mike......[_5_]

Following up to CalifBill

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

Why should we all do anything?? I've got no kids so why should my taxes
get used to provide schools, family tax credits for their parents,
repairing vandalism someone else's thug of a brat has caused etc., etc.

"Normal" people don't act like you.

Consider it as repaying society for your youth.

I dont follow the logic here, the Ops case is fatness is self inflicted,
you two are saying no man is an island, wheres the connection?
--
"Mike....."(not "Mike")
remove clothing to email
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:18 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
John[_11_]

Mike...... wrote:
Following up to CalifBill

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority
rule once again.

Why should we all do anything?? I've got no kids so why should my
taxes get used to provide schools, family tax credits for their
parents, repairing vandalism someone else's thug of a brat has
caused etc., etc.

"Normal" people don't act like you.

Consider it as repaying society for your youth.

I dont follow the logic here, the Ops case is fatness is self
inflicted, you two are saying no man is an island, wheres the
connection?

No, the OP is insulting in the extreme to overweight people and asking why
he should have to sit next to a fat slob on a plane and that they should be
made to pay for an extra seat.

My point (although I've obviously made a very bad job of putting it - don't
know what I was thinking of at the time )) is basically just to shut up
and leave them alone. We all have to do things we don't like or don't agree
with (I don't particularly want my taxes spent in providing child benefit to
some council-estate baby-making machine but I have to put up with it).

First it was smokers, then drinkers, now fatties - all easy targets. And
just maybe the so-called "fat slob" may have already paid for a second seat.
I know I used to when I needed to.

John

Old May 20th, 2008, 06:13 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Calif Bill

"Mike......" wrote in message
Following up to CalifBill

Since there are more NORMAL people than slobs, let the majority rule
once again.

Why should we all do anything?? I've got no kids so why should my taxes
get used to provide schools, family tax credits for their parents,
repairing vandalism someone else's thug of a brat has caused etc., etc.

"Normal" people don't act like you.

Consider it as repaying society for your youth.

I dont follow the logic here, the Ops case is fatness is self inflicted,
you two are saying no man is an island, wheres the connection?
--
"Mike....."(not "Mike")
remove clothing to email

Engage brain. You stated you do not have kids so why should you pay for
schools, etc.

Old May 20th, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Dave Smith

John wrote:

My point (although I've obviously made a very bad job of putting it - don't
know what I was thinking of at the time )) is basically just to shut up
and leave them alone. We all have to do things we don't like or don't agree
with (I don't particularly want my taxes spent in providing child benefit to
some council-estate baby-making machine but I have to put up with it).

First it was smokers, then drinkers, now fatties - all easy targets. And
just maybe the so-called "fat slob" may have already paid for a second seat.
I know I used to when I needed to.

It's true that fat people may be able to lose weight, smokers can quit their
habit and stinky people can wash and use deordorant. The OP, without extensive
therapy, will always be a self-righteous little asshole. He and his ilk cannot
help themselves.

The fact is that airlines should have larger seats. They used to. They can also
extend the leg room and make the seats more comfortable, but they like the
smaller seats and to have an extra row or two in the planes because they can
squeeze in more people and make more profit While they try to argue that more
weight means more fuel and more costs, they often route people way out of their
way to fit them into their service schedules. For instance, flying Buffalo to
Colorado a few years, one of the airlines would have had us going Buffalo to NYC
then to Denver. Last year my brother flew from Buffalo to SC by way of Chicago.
If weight is used to calculate fares, it is hard to understand why he had to go
1200 miles out of his way for efficiency.

Old May 21st, 2008, 08:25 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
Mike....[_4_]

Following up to Calif Bill

I dont follow the logic here, the Ops case is fatness is self inflicted,
you two are saying no man is an island, wheres the connection?
--
"Mike....."(not "Mike")
remove clothing to email

Engage brain. You stated you do not have kids so why should you pay for
schools, etc.

I think the opposite of that. Engage your brain please.
--
"Mike....."(not "Mike")
remove clothing to email
Old May 22nd, 2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.usa-canada
John[_11_]

On 2008-05-20 12:18:41 -0400, "John" said:

No, the OP is insulting in the extreme to overweight people and
asking why he should have to sit next to a fat slob on a plane and
that they should be made to pay for an extra seat.

That's my question too, and you haven't answered it except to say we
should suffer in silence.

Exactly! I might not want to sit next to the insert
race/colour/creed/religion/gender/sexuality of your choice here but I
wouldn't say anything or kick up a fuss about it, I'd just get on with it.
In civilised society, picking on the easy targets is called bullying. If you
want to have a go at somebody, have a go at the airlines. They used to have
less seats and so more room, but then in the name of profit and greed,
decided that they could squeeze more seats in and get more money from it.

My point (although I've obviously made a very bad job of putting it
- don't know what I was thinking of at the time )) is basically
just to shut up and leave them alone. We all have to do things we
don't like or don't agree with (I don't particularly want my taxes
spent in providing child benefit to some council-estate baby-making
machine but I have to put up with it). First it was smokers, then
drinkers, now fatties - all easy targets.
And just maybe the so-called "fat slob" may have already paid for a
second seat.

If so, then the complainer wouldn't have been in it. Duhhh!

Not necessarily. I've been in aircraft with more than three seats together,
so if the larger person isn't either at the window or the isle it means that
they could have an empty space next to them (the extra one that they've paid
for) and still have someone at the other side of them.

I know I used to when I needed to.