Bridge climb

Old July 30th, 2004, 05:42 AM
Anonymous

Default Bridge climb

Hello all.

My family and I are visiting Sydney this August. Do I need to book the

harbour bridge climb in advance or can we do this when we arrive?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Simon.
--multiplaza.nl.nu--
Old August 2nd, 2004, 05:39 AM
Ed Barron

On 30 Jul 2004 04:42:46 GMT, .no-spam.invalid (Anonymous) wrote:

Hello all.

My family and I are visiting Sydney this August. Do I need to book the

harbour bridge climb in advance or can we do this when we arrive?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Checkout this site: http://www.bridgeclimb.com/

Regards,

Ed Barron

Old August 3rd, 2004, 01:18 AM
Tom Hatfield

My family and I are visiting Sydney this August. Do I need to book the

harbour bridge climb in advance or can we do this when we arrive?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

You can also check with the Concierge at the hotel where you are
staying. They are always willing to book for you, and usually have
access to late booking spaces. Try for late afternoon, before the
twilight rate sets in, as you then get the best views of Sydney as the
sun sets, and the lights come on in the city.

Enjoy it, it will be worth every dollar that it costs.

Tom Hatfield