A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Other Travel Groups » Travel - anything else not covered
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Slut Will Travel

Old June 29th, 2005, 02:53 AM

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Jun 2005
Default Slut Will Travel

Hi,
First my name is Amy and I live to travel.I will accomadate any and all who will pay my way to first class destinations.(men and women, couples)
I am 24 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall 110 lbs.36c chest great body and Fun to be with. check my nude photos and leave me a e-mail he

http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z117052
Old July 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
taylan
external usenet poster

-hi babe,i have a profile on www.ratemyfaceadult.com.my profile name
is EMRE i live in antalya/turkey. you sent me a message
yesterday.you said that you are coming to my area at the weekend and
you want to meet with me and you wanted me to answer your message.yes
i want to meet with you in antalya.my e mail adress is
write an e mail to this adress and tell me when you
are coming etc... i am waiting your message

Old July 26th, 2005, 06:04 AM

First recorded activity by TravelBanter: Jul 2005

Hi Amy I don't know what your profile name is on NN you can check out my photos too, my profile name is Lynnette. This is an Adult site only 18 and over may view! http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z178827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelslut
Hi,
First my name is Amy and I live to travel.I will accomadate any and all who will pay my way to first class destinations.(men and women, couples)
I am 24 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall 110 lbs.36c chest great body and Fun to be with. check my nude photos and leave me a e-mail he

http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z117052