Slut Will Travel

Old June 29th, 2005, 02:53 AM
Travelslut Travelslut is offline
Member

Default Slut Will Travel

Hi,
First my name is Amy and I live to travel.I will accomadate any and all who will pay my way to first class destinations.(men and women, couples)
I am 24 years old, 5 feet 4 inches tall 110 lbs.36c chest great body and Fun to be with. check my nude photos and leave me a e-mail he

http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z117052
Old July 14th, 2005, 01:32 PM
taylan

-hi babe,i have a profile on www.ratemyfaceadult.com.my profile name
is EMRE i live in antalya/turkey. you sent me a message
yesterday.you said that you are coming to my area at the weekend and
you want to meet with me and you wanted me to answer your message.yes
i want to meet with you in antalya.my e mail adress is
write an e mail to this adress and tell me when you
are coming etc... i am waiting your message

Old July 26th, 2005, 06:04 AM
Lynnette99 Lynnette99 is offline
Member

Hi Amy I don't know what your profile name is on NN you can check out my photos too, my profile name is Lynnette. This is an Adult site only 18 and over may view! http://www.newbienudes.com/?ref=z178827

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelslut