Staterooms for 6

Old May 23rd, 2004, 08:53 PM
Jamie

Default Staterooms for 6

All-
What ships have staterooms that can accomidate 6 passengers? Two adult and
four childern (11 to 4).
Thanks

Old May 24th, 2004, 12:15 AM
HDawson228

I don't think any standard cabins are designed for six. Maybe one of the very
expensive and large suites. How about an outside and an inside accross the
hall?
Old May 24th, 2004, 01:06 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jamie wrote:

All-
What ships have staterooms that can accomidate 6 passengers? Two adult and
four childern (11 to 4).

Take a look at the Family Veranda Suites on the Disney Magic. I think
they might accomidate 6.

sue

Old May 24th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Cozit/Liz

A few of the expensive cabins on the Disney ships. They also have some
connecting cabins on several levels (though I don't know if they'll
specifically assign the connecting cabins before the boarding stuff or
not... you'd have to call and ask them).

-Liz

Old May 24th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Brian K

On 05/23/2004 3:53 PM Jamie plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger and said:

All-
What ships have staterooms that can accomidate 6 passengers? Two adult and
four childern (11 to 4).
Thanks

Some ships offer adjoining staterooms. Two adjoining staterooms would
do the trick. To simplify your legwork and logistics, see a travel
agent experienced in booking family cruises. The best travel agents
will never charge you a fee for booking travel. They will also get the
best deal in your price range.

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.

Old May 24th, 2004, 09:42 PM
Donnassei

You may want to check into Royal Caribbean's Voyager class of ships. They have
family suites that would hold 6 passengers, they do book quickly though.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com
Old May 24th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Tom & Linda

"Donnassei" wrote in message
You may want to check into Royal Caribbean's Voyager class of ships. They

have
family suites that would hold 6 passengers, they do book quickly though.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com

Doesn't Nordic Empress have one of those as well?

--Tom

Old June 2nd, 2004, 03:58 AM
Crescent

Adjoining staterooms are the way to go. You can even put the kids in
one room and you and your spouse can have the other one. Then you can
close the door between your room and theirs if you want.

Old June 2nd, 2004, 08:43 PM
Lee

Crescent wrote in message . ..
Adjoining staterooms are the way to go. You can even put the kids in
one room and you and your spouse can have the other one. Then you can
close the door between your room and theirs if you want.

Would you close the door between your and your childrens' (as young as
4!!!!) cabin? I'm not a parent, but I think 1) leaving the older kids'
responsible (in part) for the young 'uns isn't the best idea and 2)
leaving 4 kids under the age of 11 unattended. What if they, for some
reason, can't open the door either between the cabins or out into the
hallway and there's an emergency of some kind (kid scalds themselves
on very hot water, falls out of the upper bunk, who knows!

The adjoining cabin idea is a good one, but I'd never close that door
that joins the cabins, unless there's a parent in each cabin.

Lee