critics and elderly whiners for cruise ships

Old July 27th, 2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
drunkard

Default critics and elderly whiners for cruise ships

Why when I read reviews for cruises, it's always people complaining
about how there are a bunch of drunk people on the cruises? Especially
Carnival? I can't believe how many people are so lame and don't have a
good time. For those of you old complainers 40 and older why don't you
just hurry and die? Stay home! Your old and ugly now anyways. I've
never read so many people whine. Who cares if there are drunk party
people? You old people are in are way everyday. Driving slow, walking
slow, thinking slow.......Move out of the way for us drunkards for once

Old July 27th, 2006, 03:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
drunkard

drunkard wrote:
Why when I read reviews for cruises, it's always people complaining
about how there are a bunch of drunk people on the cruises? Especially
Carnival? I can't believe how many people are so lame and don't have a
good time. For those of you old complainers 40 and older why don't you
just hurry and die? Stay home! Your old and ugly now anyways. I've
never read so many people whine. Who cares if there are drunk party
people? You old people are in are way everyday. Driving slow, walking
slow, thinking slow.......Move out of the way for us drunkards for once

By the way.......I'm 28 not 18 years old. Figure I would clarify that
before someone asked my age.

Old July 27th, 2006, 05:04 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
R C & M S

GOIN COSTCO RIGHT NOW and buy me discount coffin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
(drunkard) wrote in
ups.com:

By the way.......I'm 28 not 18 years old. Figure I would clarify
that before someone asked my age.

You'd have done better to let people keep thinking you were just a
stupid teenager.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Old July 27th, 2006, 05:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Art[_1_]

AND proud of the fact that you're actually 28 with such an attitude. Your
mother would be sooooo proud!!

"drunkard" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 27th, 2006, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.[_1_]

We are in our fifties and we LOVE the drunk party animals.
They are much, much easier to tip over the rail and throw overboard.
"Art" wrote in message
AND proud of the fact that you're actually 28 with such an attitude. Your
mother would be sooooo proud!!

"drunkard" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 27th, 2006, 06:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Henry Sniadoch

"Art" wrote in message
AND proud of the fact that you're actually 28 with such an attitude. Your
mother would be sooooo proud!!

"drunkard" wrote in message
ups.com...
drunkard wrote:
Why when I read reviews for cruises, it's always people complaining
about how there are a bunch of drunk people on the cruises? Especially
Carnival? I can't believe how many people are so lame and don't have a
good time. For those of you old complainers 40 and older why don't you
just hurry and die? Stay home! Your old and ugly now anyways. I've
never read so many people whine. Who cares if there are drunk party
people? You old people are in are way everyday. Driving slow, walking
slow, thinking slow.......Move out of the way for us drunkards for once

By the way.......I'm 28 not 18 years old. Figure I would clarify that
before someone asked my age.

I'm 58 and I always kick the drunkard in the ass first to send him(her)
overboard .... I feel better doing that.
Old July 28th, 2006, 01:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Uncle Peter

"Ivy League" wrote in message
Your spelling and grammar is atrocious !

I.V.

"You spelling and grammar are atrocious!"

Sorry. Devil made me do it.

Old July 28th, 2006, 04:59 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article 2gdyg.104370$IZ2.4634@dukeread07,
"Uncle Peter" wrote:

"Ivy League" wrote in message
Your spelling and grammar is atrocious !

I.V.

"You spelling and grammar are atrocious!"

Sorry. Devil made me do it.

I am thinking of getting Ullman's law codified in much the same manner
as Godwin's. Ullman's law states that in every spelling flame, there
HAS to be a spelling eror.