A Remembrance - The Princess' Ships

Old August 30th, 2011, 09:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Sue Whitfield

Default A Remembrance - The Princess' Ships

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:38:24 -0400, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

The Pina Colada soup on Princess IS served in a GLASS. And with a straw.

When we were on the Ocean princess last our table mates surprised
me and had the maitre'd bring me one for the last night we were onboard.
It wasn't as good as those on the 1st night but I was smashed too.

Oh, Jean!

Ed, my husband likes the 'volcano' for dessert. I don't think it is on
the menu, so if you love ice cream sundaes ask your waiter to bring you
one. Ed also likes poontang topping.

Yours? Fishy smell and all?

Dear Jesus, I love cold soups and will never forget pina colada soup. On
the Golden Princess in 2001, the waiter brought it to me in a glass on
a plate and the glass slid off the plate right into my lap! It was the
first time on the Golden Princess for our waiter and he was devastated!

Too bad, too sad, he was a clumsy, knuckle-dragging jerk and I hope they
tossed him overboard.

Me too!

Jesus, I felt so not sorry for him as he was such a nice young man and
really a very good post dinner meal

wink

...the maitre d' came running right over and told me that my slacks
would be dry cleaned the next day, apologized profusely and asked for
our cabin number. Later I kicked Ed to the slots while I made /that/
crew member lick my booted heels.

Yo da woman!

I asked him to please not blame his waiter...it was an accident and he
was feeling bad enough as it was! Treading water all day and nite!

We had the same waiter for the rest of the sailing and it was quite
some time before I could get him to even smile about the whole thing!

Assklown looked like a dog who jumped into the drink!

Jesus save me!

We finally teased him into it or I should say we kept tossing sea water
on his face...he got the idea!

How have you been and which Princess ship are you taking in RTC?

--Jean---remembering our cruise with you on Ocean Princess, Dear Jesus.

Oh, Jean, who can top this story?
--
Susette
Cruise Outlets & Travel