usa on the road , my road trip

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2007, 09:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Wipower

Default usa on the road , my road trip

Hi all,

reading your NG suggests I finally made a road trip:

Itinerario:
6000ml 08-01-2007 09-02-2007
Sequoia- King Canyons 1d
Yosemite e dintorni (mono lake,glacier point) 2d
Death valley 1d
Las Vegas 2d
Zion 1d
Bryce 1d
yellowstone 5d
gran teton 1d
canyonland arches moab 2d
Monument valley 1d
Page Powell Lake 1d
Gran canyon 1d
Joshua tree 1d
San diego 3d
Los angels 2d
Monterey 1d
San francisco 3d

What do you think?

any other suggests? Other places that I should visit?

I prefer to visit Yellostone (I know is too far) instead other places
(petrified forrest,mesa verde,durango etc etc)

Thanks & ciao

wip